LivingDavid LivingDavid 46-50, M 22 Answers Dec 23, 2012 in Politics

Mostly paranoid, right-winged racists who can't believe that somehow an educated politically saavy black man was elected President of The U.S.---TWICE.

Best Answer

I hadn't when I first responded, but that pretty much confirmed it for me.

Best Answer

It can't just be about politics... out come the labels! "racist" "paranoid" "black man" Personally, I don't care about his race or skin color. I DO CARE about his religious preference! IF he's an intelligent, undermining Muslim, or even Muslim-supporter, every American reading these comments needs to wake up NOW!! The Muslim faith does not have a kind agenda for America, not Christian America (which is our roots!).

Best Answer

He was raised by his Christian mother and grandparents. The very people accusing him a being a Muslim because his late father was are the same people who accused him a being a racist because of the Christian pastor of a church he attended. I just wish you folks would get the lies straight, at least.

Best Answer

This is not about where he was born. And it's more ridiculous to NOT question his religious preference than it is to ask a simple, honest, intelligent question... Mr. President, what is your religious preference??

Best Answer

He was asked back when he ran in 2008 and said he was a Christian. Just like he showed his birth certificate. It's the disrespect, the continuing to ask the same irrelevant questions and not accepting the responses, in a way NO previous president has ever been treated. THAT's why I say it's racism, because that's the thing that's different about him.

Best Answer

amen twice

Best Answer

I have given thought to the possibility that Congress is undermining our country from within.

Best Answer

Me. <br />
I think he probably devoted his life to American politics with the secret intention of destroying it. Because of the African voodoo in his blood. He has been plotting this since he was a freshman in college. Once he is done giving health care to old people he is planning to lay down authoritarian Islamic Sharia law and communism. He's a Kenyan Muslim communist and his plot to kill Bin Laden was designed to reinvigorate Al Qeada's anger and motivation and thus secure victory for the terrorists. I see right through it. But communism is atheistic? wait, I'm confused. Nevm. I DID build that!!!!

Best Answer

Our president can only set policy, it is congress who is undermining this country

Best Answer

Ridiculous! I think you're mixing us up with our mother country, England. The Queen is pretty much a powerless figurehead. In America, we elect a President to LEAD! It's a position of influence and persuasion. I guess I can thank God he hasn't succeeded.

Best Answer

the world beleives US Americans are out of this world!!!

Best Answer

I'm amen a zillion times with ya on ur opinion :)

Best Answer

Yet, when they get into troubles or are attacked, who is first to their rescue? Freedom loving America! We're not perfect; that's not possible on this planet without the presence of Jesus (that will happen some day).

Best Answer
Best Answer

Our current president is nothing but a puppet for the elite. he has a choice. Do what they tell him or be assassnated. Remember Kennedy? he didn't do what he was told and he paid the ultimate price for it.

Best Answer

Hmmm. Interesting, though crazy, theory.

Best Answer

I never thought anything of the sort till I started really talking with a friend of mine who was a high level civilian government official. From there I look at many different sources of off the main stream news. The pres just being a puppet is the only the tip of the iceberg.

Best Answer

I've noticed that this country has undermined itself, starting after ww2.

Best Answer

Would you want to explain that.......?

Best Answer

Who hasn't this occurred to?<br />
We want to believe that it is a conspiracy because we can't believe someone could be this unintentionally abysmal at leading the USA.

Best Answer

However poor a leader he is, he's intelligent as a deceiver or he wouldn't have received a second term! Danger!!

Best Answer

He preys on the idiocy of the American voter. Is doesn't tae much intelligence to do that. Promise to give out free shít and people will support you regardless of the mounting scandals and utter bullshít heaped upon the already existing bullshít during your campaigning.

Best Answer

It's nothing new. People have said that about all the Presidents. Each President brings his or her own ideas to the table. There are always going to be others who disagree.

Best Answer

Given that he MAY be a Muslim-supporter makes it ENTIRELY new! In my lifetime (49 years now) we've never had a President in office that had potential loyalty conflicts to his own nation.

Best Answer

Yikes. Someone's been drinking the Cool-Aid.

Best Answer

I get so sick of this ****! I don't really agree with what he's doing. His Marxist statements scare the hell out of me. but he has INTEGRITY! Something a lot of the men who have held that office have lacked... Bush, Clinton, Nixon,,, Lets focus on his REAL faults and ignore the bull ****. Even if he were Muslim (He isn't) would make little difference. Islam is a huge religion with many different sects, some radical some liberal. Islam is no different from any other religion.

Best Answer

here here! The President's job is to defend the Constitution. Part of that is freedom of religion. If you want to be free to practice your religion you must grant that same freedom to everyone else, even if you think it's weird. After all to them it's YOU who is weird.
As an atheist I'm glad to be free to chose to practice NO religion.I would not have such freedom in many places.

Best Answer

I may not agree with him politically but I would be honored to meet him.

Best Answer

Marxist and INTEGRITY... to think that someone thinks these two words go in the same sentence, ascribed to the same person... now THAT is something to be scared about. Barack Obama is doing his job well IF (notice the emphasis) IF he's an internal under-miner of this country (and it IS a possibility).

Best Answer

Why would Marxist and integrity be mutually exclusive?
Carl Marx might have been wrong in his thinking but that doesn't make him evil. He was looking for a more fair system. Tzarist Russia was a very hard place to be. You need to look at where people are coming from before you judge them. Also Stalin did a lot to currupt Marx. Don't forget that. History sees things with 20/20 vision. How will future generations judge you? Do you co-sleep with your kids, or force them to sleep alone in a dark scary room? You co-sleep with them? Wow that's perverted!

Best Answer

Freedom of religion would be one of the first things to go under a Muslim United States. Muslims do not tolerate any other active religions. There motto is be Muslim, be silent, or die. (You'll notice I respond to a lot of your entries... I like an honest thinker!)

Best Answer

People with INTEGRITY resist being corrupted! Corrupted is am opposite of integrity. A person must HOLD FAST to the path of truth, freedom, purity... all the good things. (I don't like getting personal... this is generic personal... liberals can NEVER stay on topic, because eventually they have no foundation for their arguments, but themselves, and that is NO FOUNDATION! Truth, liberty, freedom, justice, etc. etc. ALL CHRISTian teachings NECESSARY to the success of a nation such as ours; the alternative is where it appears we're headed... unfortunately, history will repeat itself... hate crimes, murders, etc. because we reject the necessary foundation of JESUS' teachings.)

Best Answer

Conspiracy theorists have.

Best Answer

First non-psychopath president you've had for ages but if you're a psycho yourself that must be quite disturbing of course.....

Best Answer

Until the tax structure is a level field where the rich pay the same taxes I do for the military that protects them,the roads they use to go to their office,the police to protect them, the subsidies they receive ,the fire departments that save their property too. The offices the politicians have they bribe,the college loans they still haven't paid,all the govt. offices plus much more they use but pay nothing for it. The airports they park their Gulfstreams, the duty on imports they skirt with loopholes, bulk rates, per diems, & corporations set up to cheat taxes. Until congress fixes that Kenedy could still be the president for the good it will do us.

Best Answer

Taking from the rich is Marxist thinking, not American. In my opinion, the only honest tax is a flat tax, say 10%. That's a fair tax. No loopholes allowed. If you earn a million, you pay $100,000 to the government. If you make $20,000 you pay $2,000 tax. That's fair! Maybe, just maybe, the percentage goes up a couple points for the rich, say as high as 15% if you earn say $5 million or more (I'm just pulling numbers out of the air; I'm trying to make a point) but there should be a huge percentage discrepancy. We're all Americans. We all can pursue prosperity. There shouldn't be a penalty for being rich. If you earn it fair and square it's yours! However, the current problem is "loopholes" that allow the rich too many escapes from paying. Let's start just by getting rid of the loopholes. Everyone needs to pay tax if they expect the services of our government, just like you said.

Best Answer

correction to my own entry, at the mid-point... "shouldn't" be a huge discrepancy

Best Answer

Living David, you people love to put words into people's mouths. Nowhere did I say take from the rich you self righteous snob. I agree with the flat tax I just didn't want to say it. I think 15 % is better &amp; it is 1/2 what I pay now &amp; more than those not paying their way pay now. I haven't a problem with the rich. Just how they leach off the hard working people in our country. But capitalism is not a political system &amp; you can not run a political system based on a financial system. If we could only keep from governing with religeon &amp; financial systems &amp; use our constitution &amp; make less laws. You people keep killing my right to pursue happiness.

Best Answer

Well, our current President's thinking is to take from the rich. He doesn't emphasize closing loopholes, he talks about raising taxes on the rich. This conversation is about him, not you. I'm not going after personal attack, sorry if I came off sounding that way (I can see where I might have). "You people keep killing my right to pursue happiness." Now what does that mean??

Best Answer

Technology may allow America to do in 300 years what it took empires of the past thousands of years to do...FALL. Not a prediction. Just a warning.

Best Answer

It's not just him. I think it's the senate and the media that keep us from seeing everything that is going on.

Best Answer

I have

Best Answer

anything's possible

Best Answer