lionessheart lionessheart 18-21, F 14 Answers Nov 8, 2012 in Marriage

I voted to legalize gay marriage here in Maryland (which passed). I believe gays have every right to be as miserable as the rest of us.

Best Answer

Personally, I see the danger marriage poses, but to deny it to one group because of genetic makeup is a mark of stupidity that would be better in the past than in the present.

Best Answer

I don't agree with legalizing it, way to word your question in an extremely biased fashion.

Best Answer

not me.

Best Answer

I know a few gay couples who have married. I agree with it.

Best Answer

I don't like marriage, in general. I mean being stuck with one person for the rest of your life is just eww.

Best Answer

I can only say that love knows no gender/culture/race. Love knows only love. Can we all just get over this gender crap already! Love is love and that is all.

Best Answer

Being transgender, I can't help but support it, but it may not be for me

Best Answer

I can't comment as I have no idea how you like it.

Best Answer

If you have a problem with Gay Marriage.........don`t Marry a gay.......simple

Best Answer

LIKE IT ???? what's to like ? the state should stay out of peoples lives as much as possible and CERTAINLY stay out of their bedrooms.......don't see the point really - - you can easily give another person the same legal responsibilities for you as a spouse - EXCEPT the taxes part - - and i'd rather spend alittle more money and be left the fuckk alone myself......just don't get it .....not against it at all mind you - - just think all the fuss is a waste of time and energy....

Best Answer

hmmmmmmm. Other gay people?

Best Answer