My favorite is "Country Roads" I tought myself how to play it on an ancient, out of tune, upright piano in the 70's
BigJohnnyNC BigJohnnyNC 46-50, M 8 Answers Jul 23, 2012

But not too bright. You know he perished in an airplane crash cause he ran out of gas?

Best Answer

she'll be right. the fumes will get us home... ;)

Best Answer

Duh!

Best Answer

Yeah well if the gas gauge is anything like the one in my car , it bounces around when it goes under a half tank and is difficult to determine how much fuel is there :)

Best Answer

Actually this is wrong. According to the NTSB Report. While trying to switch the fuel tank selector valve (Which Was Located In Strange position) they surmise he lost control. Read NTSB LAX98FA008. While fuel was a contributing factor, he didn't run out of fuel.

Best Answer

annies song. he should have stuck to singing instead of flying

Best Answer

I never cared for his music because I was raised on rock and roll but I can't argue the fact he had talent

Best Answer

I was named after one of his songs. Not saying which one.. but my name is also mentioned in the Bible =p

Best Answer

Lucifer?

Best Answer

lol, good one.. will just go with that, sure =)

Best Answer

Your named Calypso ????? Odd indeed.

Best Answer

He's a good singer!

Best Answer