It can be either tv shows that other people wouldn't normally watch in your country, or music, movies, entertainment and fashion :)
Lilcrazyducky93 Lilcrazyducky93 18-21, F 14 Answers Feb 10, 2013 in Movies & TV

I like a lot of television programming from the UK.

Best Answer

I love music from all over the world, including classical music, afro-cuban and reggae. I'm also a big fan of UK television.

Best Answer

I play with a jaw harp when I sit down and write essays. It's a musical instrument that I believe comes from central Asia. It's portable too. That's just one out of thousands of things though, I can go on forever.

Best Answer

I like all types of music and movies from a variety of foreign countries (I'm in the US). South American, Asian, African, European, etc. Different cultures fascinate me.

Best Answer

I watch a lot of UK programs. And bands from all over. The UK, Iceland, France, Canada.

Best Answer

I love the band Sigur Ros, because they are friggin' beautiful!:)

Best Answer

Bob Marley.

Best Answer

I am obsessed with Japanese rock. Visual Kei, specifically. I love the lyrics, themes, and music.

Best Answer

An Cafe? :)

Best Answer

I like the sound of Celtic music.

Best Answer