I like NOT knowing big or little, the color of their skin or hair... just like getting to know the person. What makes the laugh.. what makes them tingle ;) It's nice to know when I have an online chat friend to explore each other thoughts and emotions.... Give me a shout back.... maybe we can say hello...
Nicklrd58 Nicklrd58 51-55, M 3 Answers Aug 16, 2012 in Affairs

I wouldn't say I was more fluid in my words than my speech but perhaps take a little more risk and am truly able to bare my soul. Chatting online, in this type of forum is new to me and I marvel at how with just gut-instinct, I have learned to trust, explore and reveal a new me.

Best Answer

Interesting. I've chatted with others but most of the time I *wanted* to see a face/hand/eyes/smile, put a face to the words. Then again, those were in my early days of chatting, 3-4 years ago, and I've since learned that the mere words are so.damn.good. Yes, that the thoughts and emotions and knowing nothing else, until that time was right, was perfection. For many reasons, not just the titillation of it all. I'm glad I read this - I've not chatted with a new person for awhile and you've brought to mind some really great conversations and experiences. :-)

Best Answer

When you said "the words"... I agree. When chatting, especially when its something sexy, I really enjoy choosing just the right words to express what I'm thinking... The right tone, intensity, sensation, taste..... To me, that's what adds more fire to the experience we might be exploring.
And on another point about chatting online... It sure is nice to be able to explore things you might not in real life. I thing because its a bit annonymous (sp?) we do talk a bit easier, yet there's someone on the other end being stimulated by our thoughts and visa-versa. (I do like knowing I can help with that too ;) )
Thank for joining in... Maybe we'll get to talk sometime.

Best Answer

Exactly - on all points! Words can take the other person anyplace they want/need to be, you know? That person does not know what nuances you might be attaching to the words, but knows what nuances he/she wants to! Or, perhaps you get lucky and you share the nuances... Certainly in an erotic chat, that other person can go "somewhere" he/she might not have gone on his/her own. Well, same with chat about anything - books or movies or the meaning of life!
I was recalling another experience, someone who did not want to chat at all, only email. That was also extraordinary in its own way, and I was very glad to be exposed to an email only kind of "chat" -- and the very few times we did chat, all that had been said in messages, sometimes lengthy, was the framework for chatting. So that was cool too.
Exploration, definitely. I once chatted with a woman and I was amazed at the fire that was lit inside of me.
I think you can get to know someone pretty well in chat, at least that has been my experience. Because, much like writing here, and as you said, there is that anonymity. One isn't afraid to really express him/herself.
I've had chats that were sensual and chats that were platonic - I have enjoyed each.
And yes!

Best Answer

I'm the same way. I consider myself an "old school chatter" because I believe it's perfectly alright to chat without giving over a resume with photos included before starting a conversation.

Best Answer

First, thanks for responding. I agree. All that can come if and when the time is right. Nobody should be handing out info on the net that other could use in bad ways.
Im new to this site. If there are ways to chat here, anybody can send me an message and I'd sure say hello

Best Answer