fckmywifejoy fckmywifejoy 41-45, M 15 Answers Mar 15, 2012

I love to watch my wife suck another man off until he **** in her mouth. She doesn't swallow, she drools his *** down her chin and onto her beautiful breasts. Her lips and chin are covered in *** and there are big gobs of *** all over her ****, which she spreads around until her entire breasts are covered with shiny ***. We share a cummy kiss while I rub my hands all over her slick **** and then I lean down and suck her *** covered **** while she jacks me off using his *** as lube. Sooo hot!!!

Best Answer

I do, especially if it is someone elses ***. I also like to clean his **** with my mouth when he is done with my wife.

Best Answer

She preferred that I suck her lovers *** off or out of her and swallow it myself

Best Answer

I do

Best Answer

I love cleaning her battered ***** she doesn't like me coming on her or getting *** in her mouth otherwise I would love to do that. Maybe if someone else would give her a cumbath I would be allowed to do that for her and then I bet she would want to share it me afterwards not to waste his ***.

Best Answer

That would definately be me...

Best Answer

sucking or swallowing *** is no different in tast for men or women. Get over it and do it often enough and you will acquire the taste. I know that Dusty doesn't give it a second thought weather it is his or another mans...

Debbie Cook

Best Answer

Definitely me. I'd lick it from anywhere on her body.

Best Answer

mmmmmmm...me

Best Answer

I do, I even like to lick someone else's *** out of her **** and then let her lick it off my tongue !! Even better when she then spits it back into my open mouth, - I would swallow every dirty ******* drop !!!

Best Answer

me

Best Answer

I do

Best Answer

I can't wait to deep kiss my wife after she has swallowed another man's hot ***. Then to taste his ***** on her lips and tongue as I swab out her mouth with my tongue.

Best Answer