Berryqueen Berryqueen 41-45, F 80 Answers Aug 15, 2009

I love pulling on my nipples...make them hard and arouse. Ive been known tio ****** from them being played with. I only wish someone would come over and suck them.

Best Answer

Wish someone would play with mine too

Best Answer

I am there for you :).. i hope you like them spanked sometimes?

Best Answer

I like for my husband to pull and twist my nipples, but I also like to tug and twist my own. It gives me great pleasure. I absolutely love it when he sucks them with a lot of suction. Oh mercy!

Best Answer

I LOVE when he bites lightly on them when we're having sex. When my husband and I first started dating, prior to having sex for the first time, we would make out like teenagers do, and he would have his hand down my shirt, under my bra, and I would actually have an ****** when he would just rub his fingers over my erect nipples. Barely touching them drove me insane. Hot wax dripping on them after ice cubes is our new craze. lol

Best Answer

and twisted with just the right pressure...then there was the time she put clothespins on them...try it.

Best Answer

That's the ultimate pleasure to have clamps on my nipples. Then my husband spanks them away.... Sweet pain!

Best Answer

I like to have my lover pull, twist gently, lick and suck my breasts.....

Best Answer

Oh God YES PLEASE!

Best Answer

Who likes it!? God nothing turns me on more than having my nips pulled while being taken from behind! God!

Best Answer

and sucked and licked too.

Best Answer

Love to the harder the better

Best Answer

Most definitely YES. I can easily climax by playing with my nipples.

Best Answer

While your riding my ****, I like to watch YOU pull YOUR nipples. I'll explode like a rocketship taking off!

Best Answer

HELLL YESSS!!

Best Answer

i love it, its a turn on for me

Best Answer

I love it! My breasts set off the rest of my body...

Best Answer

well I get a pretty big kick out of grabbing my own boobs and do so randomly thru the day... and mindlessly play with my nips.. but I don't pull them :P...

Best Answer

I love when my wife pulls on my nipples. Often we will pull on each others during sex. Mine are small compaired to hers. She has beautiful breasts and nipples. Ill tug and bite them and she will do the same to mine.

Best Answer

me too I love my nipples pulled and flicked really hard hehe

Best Answer

I like it to start slow.....licking, then pulling gently, move up to twisting and slapping then bite them.....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Best Answer

I do ;)

Best Answer

Yeah I like to give them a little tug.

Best Answer

if you want me to come instantly just pinch, pull or twist my nipples while haveing sex and i can not control it.

Best Answer