mimi009 mimi009 18-21, F 7 Answers Jan 2, 2013 in Travel

very low wages, hateful people, backwards people, lots of Rebels, lots of bad drivers , no union jobs or benefits, no freedoms or liberties, bad schools, huge corruption problems, only Repubs in office, crooked law and judges, high taxes and electric bills etc. bad idea to move there

Best Answer

oww ok.. thnx!

Best Answer

i've lived here my whole life and also traveled considerably.<br />
in many ways, it's like every state. there is good, there is bad.<br />
as for electric bills and taxes, they are some of the lower ones<br />
in the country. alabama is not for everyone, no one area of <br />
the country is.

Best Answer

uhmmm FALSE Gulf Power has a monopoly and they can charge whatever they want and its not inexpensive to live there grocery prices are very high taxes high land overpriced

Best Answer

southern co is the parent co of gulf power, al power and several others. i have al power. there are also 2 other elec co-ops in my county and a city run electric co. i'm in 2000 sq ft, total elec. hightest bill last year was $215.

Best Answer

I lived there for 3 years, and it was so awful! Weather was horrendous, we lived close by to the f5 that came through last April.It was seriously scary! Not to mention the bugs!Blah!No jobs either. Its not a state I would like to live in again. The only reason why I am partial to that state is because my son was born there.:-P

Best Answer

oh ok! thnx !!

Best Answer

i don't live there but from what i'm told everyone is related(some have extra eyes and arms), racist hicks and it's humid all the time :D

Best Answer

still very racist and backwards...lived there for over 20 years

Best Answer