dangerbabe dangerbabe 26-30, F 41 Answers Dec 6, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

both but it depends on the person

Best Answer

I am a straight male so naturally enjoy looking at naked women but there is something about the sight of a man's body if he's in good shape that also is very pleasing and I find quite arousing.

Best Answer

Well more art is ba<x>sed on women

Best Answer

I'm not sure Michaelangelo would agree!
But I would!

Best Answer

They're called the "Fairer sex" for a reason, ya know.

Best Answer

Animals.

Best Answer

Women. Our bodies are just more pleasing to the eye in their entirety. But some parts on Men are just yummy.

Best Answer

if they're not fat and ugly that is, female. lol

Best Answer

No brainer...women

Best Answer

Women are more beautiful naked. But men generate my lust. <br />
Charlotte

Best Answer

women ... duh

Best Answer

women

Best Answer

men, but i am a lil biased lol. you should ask the bi's of the world lol

Best Answer

Women of course

Best Answer

Well women have to wear makeup to look good, men don't...so that makes me wonder, who is the better looking sex? hmm! No but really, it just depends on the person. And you can't compare online pics, anyone can be photo chopped, have perfect lighting, airbrushed...etc. But some goodlooking men would be: Sagi Kalev, Zac Efron, Tom Welling; and some goodlooking women: Denise Richards, Erika Elinak, Eva Mendez. Both can be very attractive...but in philosophy, some questions can never be asked in the first place! It's like asking, what looks better, a triangle, or a square...think about that!

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

Women look better by FAR, and guys look better when they keep their boxers on!<br />
Thankfully, I am married to a woman who strongly disagrees with all I said above. :-) And I wouldn't have it any other way! <br />
I have nothing against homosexuality, I can see their point. but it puzzles me why straight people prefer the naked body of the same sex

Best Answer

If you take everyone I know and compare them I would say my dog looks better naked. the rest should keep out of sight when naked.

Best Answer

Depends on the person and body type.

Best Answer

It doesn't matter whether the Man is naked or not, all men WILL look at women...LOL

Best Answer

Men... ;)

Best Answer