tigerdream tigerdream 16-17, F 12 Answers Nov 13, 2012 in Pets

I do! I do! I do!

Best Answer

Me !!...big cats, small cats, thin cats, fat cats, boy cats, girl cats, alley cats, snooty cats, friendly cats, calico cats, black cats, grey cats, tabby cats, tortie cats, but very favourite is ORANGE cats.

Best Answer

I definitely do ;)

Best Answer

Me!

Best Answer

What can I say,they love me. I've never set out to adopt a cat,yet always have several around.

Best Answer

me. Cats are mysterious and mystical .

Best Answer

Meeeeeeeeee!

Best Answer

**raises hand shamefully**

Best Answer

...shamefully?

Best Answer

cats are here to take over humanity and I'm harboring them

Best Answer

oh. i won't point you out. how many do you have now?

Best Answer

Are you serious? You really think I'm going to reveal that? A true cat lady never reveals her number of cats..

Best Answer

I only have 3

Best Answer

l think we can call you an aspiring cat lady. But you're young and have plenty of time to go full blown cat lady. 3 is a good start. We have 5. 3 indoor, 2 outdoor. All are rescues.

Best Answer

Thank you for caring for them... furry angels need all the help they can get.

Best Answer

Furry angels? l like you. Despite your aspirations, do you have a limit to how many you'll have now?

Best Answer

also have 3 dogs.. there was a time when we had a total of 8 pets. I had two other cats but had to put them to sleep, one due to kidney problems and the other was hit by a car.. :(

Best Answer

i think that's it for now.. it is a handful..

Best Answer

all of the ones that we no longer have, we had to have put to sleep. those days aren't good ones. yeah, l'd say you have plenty..

Best Answer

properly cooked and seasoned the can be wonderful

Best Answer