Who doesn't? The OLD ones are better though! :P

Best Answer

Bob is crazy funny yellow ****....but its entertaining.....

Best Answer

Is Bob really a sponge? <br />
Since SpongeBob does not look exactly like a sea sponge, some speculate he is really a piece of cubed cheese posing as an animate ob<x>ject. However, SpongeBob's relatively squishy body and wavy outline lead to the conclusion that he is really a kitchen sponge posing as a sea sponge by living at the bottom of the ocean. This would, however, pose the question of why he hasn't absorbed any sea water, given the absorbing quality of kitchen sponges. The answer is simple. It's a cartoon. <br />
Are his pants really square? <br />
Although SpongeBob's last name is SquarePants, some mathematicians claim that his pants are not really square but are more rectangular. A study of SpongeBob's pants began, and upon closer examination, it was revealed that 4s was not equal to 2l + 2w, with s representing "side," l representing "length," and w representing "width." However, in a square, l + w = 2s. Basically, Spongebob's pants do not have four equal sides, a necessary component of a square. Thus, some might speculate that his pants are a rectangle. However, this is not the case either. Since his pants contain lines on the x, y, and z axis, his pants are three-dimensional, and therefore, a rectangular prism.

Best Answer

was all that necessary? lol

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

Spongey bob.... Square pants!!!

Best Answer

It's stupid but it's hilarious. Patrick and Squidward make the show in my opinion :D

Best Answer

Biggest fan in the history of forever right here baby!!!!!

Best Answer

Me me me !!!!!

Best Answer

Ever seen the one where he keeps tryin to get into the Salty Spitoon?

Best Answer

I don't remember. What else happens ?

Best Answer

seen it

Best Answer