skye1984red skye1984red 26-30, F 8 Answers Dec 14, 2013 in Hobbies

i saw it. i was different for sure.

Best Answer

I do ! Awesome movie !

Best Answer

Hated it.

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

AWESOME. Great writing, perfect casting. A classic.

Best Answer

Absolutely-almost every minute of the movie, filled with symbolism. My personal fave part of the movie that was symbolic: Kevin Spacey felt 'reborn'. His boss attempts to fire him. He blackmails his boss into being paid a full years salary, with benefits. So he gets it-walks out. Then he's in the car, smoking a joynt, singing 'American Women'. As he's driving, you can see the reflections in his windshield of constant tall buisness buildings passing by. For me, that symbolised to me he had escaped the rat race ;-)

Best Answer

That was one of my favorite scenes as well !! just great, great film … most people I know didn’t like it .. they thought it was to depressing. sad they missed to whole point.

Best Answer

Think it was the opposite-uplifting. Yes, 'lester'-Kevin Spacey dies, however he had a good time of starting a new life, living. Another fantastic part that was symbolic: you'd have noticed this, the complete polarity between Janie & Angela. Angela was the 'stereotypical' beauty, yet Janie, coz she was not the 'stereotypical' beauty, to me, that made her the beauty ;-).

Best Answer

exactly …. :)

Best Answer

There was the blatantly obvious symbolistic part of the movie. Where the young guy-forgot his name-plays the video of the plastic bag, dancing in the wind. If you think a bit more deeply about that scene, simplicity can be beautiful & beauty is in the eye of the beholder ;-)

Best Answer