im just asking in general and no not for me
Laputatotorokikimononke Laputatotorokikimononke 18-21, F 16 Answers Oct 2, 2010

the only ones who should love young girls that way are young males of around the same age.. otherwise...i find that offensive.

Best Answer

I'll put my vote in on that one ~ Like u said obviously legal ~ Still young ~ Im 30 & I tend 2 enjoy ladies who are in their early 20's ~

Best Answer

I do because I like there energy and youthful beauty! This is really strange but I had a bunch of false rumors put out there by some people where I live. They kept after me for a long time. Then I heard that the girls (young ones that are legal wanted to get intimate with me because I guess they thought that would cheer me up. <br />
Actually that is not what I wanted. I wish they could just talk to me and be a distant friend. There is no real reason for them to love me like all the way but I have had a couple of them come on to me and I couldn't understand why they really would want me since I am way too old for them. Funny how the younger generation thinks that this would be the solution to all my problems when it would only add to them.<br />
Like I said I do not want them to express themselves this way. Not really the right thing if you know what I mean.

Best Answer

hormones

Best Answer

Jerry Lee Lewis

Best Answer

not black ones

Best Answer

well i hope you burn in hell for liking young girls period pedo X P

Best Answer

I think that guys who are unsure of themselves or don't know what they want in a girl are just attracted to whoever gives them an erection! It is called sexual attraction, and no matter what happens in life it will continue to happen. Also, really horny girls love older and more sexually experienced guys so it works both ways.

Best Answer

you are sweet but love young girls thay stay longer and i have had a multty orgasum great young girls do make you ***

Best Answer

Urgh....<br />
I would say I love MY young girls along with my friends children....but when you say the word legal, it makes it clear that you're not talking about that TYPE of paternal/maternal love!<br />
So all I can say is URGHHHHHHHHHH<br />
Other than someone who IS young, why would any older person find a young person, not much older and very rarely any maturer and still naive and innocent attractive in that kind of manner?<br />
I'm not talking about age differences either, a 20+ year old woman or man with anyone of any age older than themselves is fine, but someone say over 40 with someone UNDER 20 years of age? Sorry but I see no genuine or innocent reason for that kind of relationship.

Best Answer

I do, I meet so many through after school maths tutoring.

Best Answer

What's not to love about young LEGAL girls? They are an awesome package of fun, fire and passion. They are so alive and they haven't forgotten how to have an awesome time.

Best Answer

The reason I fell in love with a girl much younger than I was the face several years ago, I went through a bad time of depression. one day I sat in my garage oblivious to the face that any one cared, then out of the blue with tears in her eyes from seeing my like that, she befriended me, we have a lot in common to talk, share, and she truly become a great friend, then it was her that made it obvious that she wanted more. that particular day she and one of her friends put their arm around me with tears in both of their eyes, they responded with we love you and will always be there for you

Best Answer

I do as long as they aren't younger than 16 or look younger than that.

Best Answer