navysweetup navysweetup 18-21 6 Answers Dec 11, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

My husband berrates my older daughter while showering the younger with praise. The WORST thing I can do is disobey my husband, I know. But I want to make my daughter happy!

Best Answer

He's NOT an abusive man...my older daughter is very beautiful, but is slightly more full-figured then the younger one. She does better in school, and generally turns down any dates with boys, but my husband insists on telling her she is obese and repulsive (she is five feet, four inches tall and weighs 120 pounds).

Best Answer

My Advice: You guys need to sit down and have a talk because that's not Ok and your daughter may just start resenting you. "Stop riding the fence and lay down the rules of the house" There's nothing worse than living in a house where you are uncomfortable.

Best Answer

But being disabediant to my husband would set a very bad example for my daughters.

Best Answer

First of all excuse me if I'm wrong, but you sound like your being abused. There's a difference between being disobedient and doing what is right. And telling a child negative things is wrong. So if I were you I would get my priorities right. Your Children come first in your life no man shall come before your children. Maybe one day he's going to put her down to the point where she'll leave and never come back. And then you will have your self to blame. Your tell your girls its ok for a man to make hurtful remarks and get away with it but its not ok to correct someone if they are wrong. Two wrongs don't make a right. So if that means you packing your sh**t and leaving with your children then so be it. "This is advice take it or leave it"

Best Answer

And how are you qualified to give advice???

Best Answer

"Qualified" Since when do you need to be qualified, Advice is advice either you take it or you leave it.

Best Answer

"Qualified" means having a lot of life's experiences ... so it's useful to others and valid.
But ... young people do think they know everything .. lol

Best Answer

Good Bye

Best Answer

Im forever hungry :(

Best Answer

Drink water water water. and eat your meals in smaller portions try to eat 6 times a day.

Best Answer

My big end has gone. Should I try to fix this myself, of get an expert that knows what they are doing in?

Best Answer

Get an expert

Best Answer

Damn your good.

Best Answer

loool thank you.

Best Answer

are you really ?

Sorry you cannot comment on this answer.

Best Answer

Don't waste your time.

Best Answer