As a child, we often went to Wales on a self catering holiday in a cottage. That year we went to a barn conversion, and the lady still lived in the farmhouse connected. It was all done up lovely, all mod cons!! But there was an atmosphere there! I first felt it when I ran into the empty kitchen to wash my hands. I was busy, and footsteps pattered up behind me!I started talking to my brother, " James let's go back out to look for more bottles" and I turned round. But there was noone there!!It really frightened me as I had felt something behind me!! After that I wouldn't go to the bathroom alone! And I was 15yrs!!My mother hadn't slept all the time we were there as she was convinced there was something in their bedroom!! Now you will assume that she told me and made me susceptible , but no! We never discussed it till we got safely home!! We could of chatted to the farmers wife, but we were all too busy pretending everything was fine!!So haunting, spirits, yes I believe!

Best Answer

Hubby and I moved into a place after being told by the couple who lived there before us that it was haunted. it lived up to expectations.

Best Answer

Can you be more specific? For example, what kind of things happened? How long were you there? How long did it last? Are you still there? Were your experiences the same as the previous occupant’s experiences?

Best Answer