When you do not know what an alternative currency is you might consider yourself not to be interested.
wannashareit wannashareit 51-55, M 4 Answers Feb 2, 2013 in WTK

There are plenty here in the UK, like the Bristol Pound. But I have to admit that I am not really interested, because I do not live in an area which has one

Best Answer

Make one ;-). Do you know of more examples like The Bristol Pound? Thanks!

Best Answer

Yes. Brixton, Stroud and Lewes all have their own pounds

Best Answer

I have been a serious barterer for a long time and I am down with bouillon but the gov don't have to be right to be wrong, they busted the maker of the Liberty Dollar though he did nothing wrong. So for me my whole world is alternate, sometimes I trade federal reserve notes other times I trade other things, value for value is the bottom line. I am not trapped in their system but I use it when profitable.

Best Answer

Is he still in jail? Sorry, but I can't translate the expression "I am down with bouillon". You knew there are over 2000 alternative currencies in Northern America? Like e.g the Berkeley $ and the Toronto $. They busted the guy with the Liberty Dollar because he became to successful and used a wrong name for his currency I think. There are a lot of alternative currencies around the world though.

Best Answer

I meant I like precious metal bouillon, though the gov plans to take it all someday soon. I wasn't aware of the numbers you said but I know there are many alternative currencies like Ithica Bucks and the free Lakota bank. I don't know if Bernard von NotHaus is out or yet and I am actually too lazy to google at the moment, but I should later and make an entry on my blog about him and how to help him. Thank you for raising awareness about alternative non-Caesar owned currencies. Keep up the good work.

Best Answer

By the way, just so the folks reading this will get the word, the Federal Reserve is a private company and has no more true legal rights then federal express.

Best Answer

That I knew (about the Fed) and I am no American. They have the right to print money though and that's bad enough. The precious $ is just a piece of paper. Nothing more nothing less. The metal you mentioned is spelled bullion.
Do not mean to be a spelling Nazi, but that's why I did not understand. Do you know about the not covered silver bonds in circulation? And do you happen to know how many there are in $? Thank you for the compliments. I try to establish a currency in the Netherlands because there is none yet. In Zwitserland they have the "WIR" since 1930 already. When you overcome the laziness ...lol.. you might give it a try on google;-) Would you mind messaging me your blog address? I am really interested. Thanks!

Best Answer

My spell checker actually did that, but at least you know what i was referring to now. As for my blog address, many a person loves something I say only to find they hate me personally or other views I have, but here goes wolfmankayl.blogspot.com

Best Answer

Thanks.... and... hate is a bad advisor!!

Best Answer

Hate is part of love, only the targets can be changed.

Best Answer

Hate is very close to love indeed. Whether it is "part of" I do not know.

Best Answer

I honestly don't think it is impossible to love without hate.

Best Answer

You are right there. But doesn't it exist next to each other? I mean the one you love you do not hate do you?

Best Answer