:) and does this person make you happy?
kamishiro kamishiro 26-30, M 9 Answers Aug 16 in Dating & Relationships

Smiggy1970!!!!!!
Oh yes!!!! Very happy!!!!

Best Answer

haha :) I see

Best Answer

On EP? Are you for real?

Best Answer

Yes I am. I believe online is the only way to go. See, if you meet someone in person and talk to them, then it's based on standards and looks, but if you meet them first online they will most likely reveal everything to you because no one expects to meet people online, so they end up telling you more than anyone in person. But on here you can just read confessions and stuff and learn these things.

Best Answer

Keep thinking that way my friend and get back to me after your second cross country road trip.

Best Answer

in all my adult life, every relationship has started online first. I met my ex wife online as well.

Best Answer

I noticed you said EX wife..... Then again, I was never selected as suitable husband material so maybe it's me that's completely wrong.

Best Answer

Nobody

Best Answer

Nobody so far

Best Answer

I would be with scoter1017 and yes he does he is genuine trust worthy and from my home state. he is also a great listener with a great personality

Best Answer

No one

Best Answer