NorseChief NorseChief 26-30, M 14 Answers Jan 26 in Community

The blue pill. Because if I would have taken the red one, I could have stayed in the matrix and lived a normal life.

Best Answer

Nothing and no one but I'm responsible for dealing with them and making it better

Best Answer

the devil

Best Answer

Me x

Best Answer

You cannot blame one thing for all of your problems. Don't be so naive. There are thousands of unknown factors affecting every decision you make every day of your life. Your problems are no different. Even if the problem was caused by you there are always external forces pushing you toward your decision.<br />
Your world Is never truly under your control. You simply have to learn how to make it seem you are in control. There is never one common denominator for your problems. If your think like that you will be stuck in a circle of problems like a hamster in a wheel. You have to rise above those problems. Instead of finding what caused them figure out how to solve them. Only then can you start to find out why.

Best Answer

Don't try to read too deeply into my question. I simply asked what is the common denominator that is present/associated with all of your problems. Yes, there is one.. e.g. you. You are the one who has all of your your problems, the one who experiences them, and that makes you a common denominator.

Best Answer

Me :(

Best Answer

Problems, or challenges are central to living. If I blame others or myself that's not that helpful. Best is to accept the inevitability of problems/challenges and deal with them as best as one can

Best Answer

Me. I have no one to blame but myself.

Best Answer

You have plenty of people or events to blame other than yourself. You just don't know who or what they are yet. Every second of every day outside forces are influencing you to make a choice. Like an advert on the tv or a conversation you overheard in the street. If you blame yourself for your problems you will achieve nothing. Be that in life or solving your problems. You must rise above that. If you want your life without problems then you must never blame yourself. That same line of thinking is what has led to hundreds of people living lives of misery and pain. The only one who can solve this is you. Whether you listen to me is YOUR choice.

Best Answer

I am

Best Answer

My thinking.

Best Answer