AdMcC1209 AdMcC1209 31-35, F 3 Answers Jan 10 in Hobbies

The original sinners series are my favorites (:

Best Answer

I want to download that series. It looks so good. I am a big fan of C.J. Roberts' Dark Duet series. A must read!

Best Answer

I'll have to look into that one, never heard of it. Original sinners isn't like anything else I've read because it's not the typical rich CEO and the unsuspecting young girl.

Best Answer

Believe me, you will not get that typical storyline in this series. This series forces the librarians to shelve all those billionaire books with the blindfolds and crops back into the children's section of the library. A warning statement should be stamped on the cover of this one...Be aware that if you decide to read this series, you must mentally prepare yourself for dark and disturbing. Stick with it though...If you actually finish the entire series, you may question your sanity, but I guarantee you will be quite pleased with the storyline Ms. Roberts put together. I don't want to say much more because I don't want to ruin anything, but make sure you read the book summary and some of the spoiler-free reviews before you purchase anything. I wouldn't want you stuck with a broken kindle laying against the wall thirty minutes into the story - ha!

Best Answer

Hahahaha I think I can handle it. Original sinners is pretty graphic they do some blood play in it, some would find it too much but I don't mind it. I'm the type of person who gives books a try before ruling them out completely.

Best Answer

Then it sounds like a book for you :) Let me know if you liked it if you end up reading it.

Best Answer

i'm trying to write them

Best Answer

I've always wanted to write myself (not necessarily dark erotica). I'd be more than happy to preview anything you write and send back my thoughts. Good luck!

Best Answer

but your profile was just made yesterday

Best Answer

Then I'd like to thank you for being the first user to ever communicate with me, turtlesplash. Although I am still trying to get the hang of this site, I don't quite understand what that has to do with my desire to read your writing. Hmmmmm, I must have overlooked something in the user manual ;) In spite of my extreme disappointment, I still wish you good luck and much success!

Best Answer

sorry, i can see why that would seem a non-sequitur - it just some mediocre spirits like to set up a anonymous avis for their anonymous avis so they can troll with less anxiety

Best Answer

Oh, wow, I see your concern. I am giggling now...I seem to be a bit naive. I, however, do want to make it clear that I am no mediocre anything, I never troll, and I don't remember having any avis unless you count that crappy rental car from my last business trip. I have to admit though, I like you, turtleman. I know it's turtlesplash, but you are turtleman to me because you put it out there just like he does...I like that! Hopefully you have all your teeth, but I guess it's more important you have all your fingers.

Though I have been a bit silly with my response (because that's just the way I am), I just want to reassure you there is no need to worry. I am merely a simple woman who got a momentary blast of excitement regarding a potential preview that could have possibly tickled her fancy. Like I said above, I wish you a lot of luck. But turtleman, let this be a warning to you on behalf of all those d-e "likers" who indulge every now and then...I expect no disappointments if any of us randomly ventures into the depths of a future turtlesplash novel!

Best Answer