sexyjet sexyjet 56-60, M 23 Answers Apr 9, 2012

I have to wear panties with em, but I have to wear panties all the time. I hate not wearing them, the only time I don't wear is in bed or the shower.

Best Answer

Since I wear panties all the time I wear panties with them.

Best Answer

Thi-hi's are a great compromise with panties!!

Best Answer

As much as I love panties, I have to wear them with pantyhose. I have worn them over and under my pantyhose.

Best Answer

I do it too, all 3 ways actually. It just depends on what else I am wearing and what all I am doing. Panties under the hose, panties over the hose, and no panties at all. Of course, sometimes I wear them in la<x>yers so they will be underneath and on top, as well as several pairs of pantyhose being worn at once. Actually, I rarely wear a single pair alone, I la<x>yer mine and add other items too.

Best Answer

doesnt feel comfotable wearing tights without panties

Best Answer

stockings and garter belt

Best Answer

I wear panties, but nylons are out of style today. The natural shaved leg is in now.

Best Answer

Nope. No panties. Love the fell of air getting to where is wont while wearing underwear. Love to wear just a shirt and pantyhose, just around the house of course.

Best Answer

Well I wear panty .s all day and sleep with them on. I wear pantyhose about 5 to 10 hours a day. Yes I wear both together.

Best Answer

I do sometimes under pantyhose. I very seldom wear pantyhose without panties. they feel better. I rather wear plain tan or white panties under tights and a leotard. All three snug layers make me very horny. I really love the feeling of panties with tights.

Best Answer

both ways is fine :3 kinda depends what else im wearing sometimes the stockings get in the way .... but i have also cut a pair of hose to be like boyshorts , only when they are seemless and the legs have rips do i do that tho :3 if they are too see through and i am going to be a bit more exposed and dont wanna be the panties go under to act as a censor tho it drives my one friend nuts not being able to see

Best Answer

I'm always wearing panties but like wearing pantyhose with them too. I do have some regular pantyhose but mostly I prefer the crotchless style

Best Answer

I'm female and I wear pantyhose very often and always with panties. I actually prefer a thong under pantyhose but often wear bikini panties with them. I also wear panties underneath when I wear pantygirdles.

Best Answer

Both ways

Best Answer

No panties for me, only if I have to and then they are on top, not underneath.

Best Answer

The only time I like to wear hose/tights is under a leotard and without panties. When I wear panties its often with thigh-highs and sometimes garters. I am a crossdresser and "underdress" in women's underwear almost 24/7/365 under my male clothes.

Best Answer

I love to wear panties knickers and thongs more when they are dirty with ***** juicies and poo pee stains in them feels so sexy and i like to do more in panties to x

Best Answer