sexyjet sexyjet 56-60, M 20 Answers Apr 9, 2012

I have to wear panties with em, but I have to wear panties all the time. I hate not wearing them, the only time I don't wear is in bed or the shower.

Best Answer

Since I wear panties all the time I wear panties with them.

Best Answer

Thi-hi's are a great compromise with panties!!

Best Answer

As much as I love panties, I have to wear them with pantyhose. I have worn them over and under my pantyhose.

Best Answer

I do it too, all 3 ways actually. It just depends on what else I am wearing and what all I am doing. Panties under the hose, panties over the hose, and no panties at all. Of course, sometimes I wear them in la<x>yers so they will be underneath and on top, as well as several pairs of pantyhose being worn at once. Actually, I rarely wear a single pair alone, I la<x>yer mine and add other items too.

Best Answer

doesnt feel comfotable wearing tights without panties

Best Answer

stockings and garter belt

Best Answer

I do sometimes under pantyhose. I very seldom wear pantyhose without panties. they feel better. I rather wear plain tan or white panties under tights and a leotard. All three snug layers make me very horny. I really love the feeling of panties with tights.

Best Answer

both ways is fine :3 kinda depends what else im wearing sometimes the stockings get in the way .... but i have also cut a pair of hose to be like boyshorts , only when they are seemless and the legs have rips do i do that tho :3 if they are too see through and i am going to be a bit more exposed and dont wanna be the panties go under to act as a censor tho it drives my one friend nuts not being able to see

Best Answer

I'm always wearing panties but like wearing pantyhose with them too. I do have some regular pantyhose but mostly I prefer the crotchless style

Best Answer

I'm female and I wear pantyhose very often and always with panties. I actually prefer a thong under pantyhose but often wear bikini panties with them. I also wear panties underneath when I wear pantygirdles.

Best Answer

Both ways

Best Answer

No panties for me, only if I have to and then they are on top, not underneath.

Best Answer

The only time I like to wear hose/tights is under a leotard and without panties. When I wear panties its often with thigh-highs and sometimes garters. I am a crossdresser and "underdress" in women's underwear almost 24/7/365 under my male clothes.

Best Answer

I love to wear panties knickers and thongs more when they are dirty with ***** juicies and poo pee stains in them feels so sexy and i like to do more in panties to x

Best Answer