What year, top of the line or base line, cab, box etc.
ansonmack25 ansonmack25 16-17, M 1 Answer Mar 29 in Hobbies

They sound like cars! Who'd own a dumb car?

Best Answer

Clearly you don't know a good vehicle!

Best Answer

Yeah a motorbike

Best Answer

Toyota way better than your motorbike

Best Answer

Wanna play at the lights and see? I'll kick your arse any day you can smell my burning rubber as you follow me!

Best Answer

Try hauling my crew, equipment and trailers around with your motorbike!!!

Best Answer

Why would I want to when I can just RIDE

Best Answer

Why would I want to ride when I can work, I am a workaholic, As you play around on your bike I make this thing called money and lots of it...way more practical in today's world!!

Best Answer

Sorry big shot where do you think I got the money for my bike fucktard. Look up can am Spyder Australian price!

Best Answer

Cheating, stealing, fraud etc

Best Answer

No working and saving very hard for a long time!

Best Answer

Better ways to spend it than on a stupid bike

Best Answer

You are only 16 my priorities are different to yours, bikes are awesome and I meet so many cool people just because I ride. And my girl is not stupid she has a computerised system she is quite smart actually.

Best Answer

Haha yeah I'm 16...I was a volunteer firefighter, I sold a business, I own a business, I am a volunteer Search and Rescue member and volunteer highway rescue member (motor vehicle accidents). I clean up people who are in pieces who die on "death machines" as we first responders call them. Enjoy your death machine.

Best Answer

Make sure your Toyota is not one that has been recalled.

Best Answer

Don't know how you could do that sort of volunteer work but I am impressed! It would make me sick in the stomach and do my head in. Highly commendable young man!

Best Answer

Thanks I know the recalls are horrible my parents drive a 2013 Toyota FJ Cruiser and my dad drives a 2013 Toyota Tacoma for work...I on the other hand drive a 1993 Mazda B2200.

Best Answer

Thank you it's isn't easy fun but I have always felt called to do it and enjoy helping people.

Best Answer

Btw my dad used to have a motorcycle too...he and mom agreed it was too dangerous and got rid of it...please ride safe!!

Best Answer

I will and I do I have one of the safest models available.

Best Answer