I play a didgeridoo! I love going out in the woods around town and play and then go for coffee in the morning to hear the gossip about the weird noises coming from the woods!

Best Answer

Hahaha good one

Best Answer

I play the ipod and Im really good at it

Best Answer

I play violin, and because... because... I love to play, quite simply.

Best Answer

I too play the violin and cello.... although I regret doing both since it made my confused with some pieces to play...

Best Answer

Oh gosh, yeah, I used to play the cello and it is a gorgeous instrument, but it is completely different, how you hold it and play it, to a violin, so I can see where the confusion comes. Also a different clef. O.o

Best Answer

That's true. The thing I hate (well not really) is that you play a cello sitting down.... although I found some people playing them while carrying them.... not like violin you can play while you're sitting down, standing up, walking or even dancing... so that's it!

Best Answer

Violin's much more portable, I agree...

Best Answer

So to ask.... what type of violin brand do you have? Me I have Cecilio Violin.... hehehe I still can't afford a more expensive violin and cello but i'm still happy that I have my own that it's not made in china!

Best Answer

... uhm... I don't know. It's a copy of a strad :3

Best Answer

ohhh you mean that its a replica? well at least you have a good one... is it? mine is good but sometime chocks when paying hard...

Best Answer

Yes, she's a good violin ^^ she was bloody expensive, so I'd expect it to sound good :L

Best Answer

Piano. I play because its just one of my languages.

Best Answer

I learnt how to play the Sitar when I went to India. I ended up buying a cheap one and still have it now.

Best Answer

Do you still play it?

Best Answer

Yup, every now and then..

Best Answer