I’m watching, “Perfect Murder, Perfect Town” a made for TV movie about the murder of, JonBenet! As the movie unfolds, it looks as though her parents were the culprits. In 2006 however, John Mark Karr admitted he killed the little girl. After thorough investigation and DNA testing…the results concluded that Karr was in fact not involved in the murder. His admission was a lie and now the case remains unsolved. I actually believe the father had something to do with it. What about you?
Cryssy1980 Cryssy1980 31-35, F 7 Answers Jun 14, 2012

The dad. The mom was fully aware too and played a key roll in the cover up. Speaking frankly and in watching JonBenet do her routines in the clips they showed...far too sexualized movements for such a young girl. Sick and very creepy. I read people like a book and the parents couldn't have registered MASSIVE GUILT any clearer, I mean it was off the charts. I think it's quite known likely within their precinct, but without proper evidence...nothing you can do, sadly.

Best Answer

It's so sad when things like this happen and there's not enough evidence to convict the one roaming around free as a bird! This was a family cover up from the beginning! Thanks for your input!

Best Answer

The brother or mom

Best Answer

You believe the brother had something to do with it? Interesting! Thanks for your response!

Best Answer

The same people who killed Madeleine McCann, her own parents most likely.

Best Answer

Right....the parents had something to do with it! I just know it!

Best Answer

I also think the father did it. Just my opinion.

Best Answer

For some reason there is not enough evidence to build a case against him!

Best Answer

sick to think someone can sleep at night after killing Jon Benet isn't it.

Best Answer

Sick world!

Best Answer

absolutely and none sicker than those who kill.

Best Answer