expo67 expo67 51-55, M 17 Answers Feb 23, 2012

She had a voice that could reach through the car FM radio speakers and crack that thick coat of cement and plaster around your heart.

Best Answer

She had the most beautiful voice... one of my favorite songs by the Carpenters is "Superstar" - "don't you remember, you told me you loved me, baby... you said you'd be comin' back this way again, baby"

Best Answer

Loved her. Christmastime. "Merry Christmas, Darling"

Best Answer

i do.. her beautiful voice and then i automatically think of her dying with anorexia.

Best Answer

Her anorexia sadly. I didn't know about her until I saw an article about this disease, and then I heard her sing, what a beautiful voice!

Best Answer

We've Only Just Begun and Close to You are the two songs that come to mind. She was an anorexic who died before her time.

Best Answer

Good choices. Such a waste.

Best Answer

What a voice !

Best Answer

Beautiful music. Her demise was just a sad footnote for me. I'll always remember the music.

Best Answer

Just listening to the music makes me feel better, even though I think you can hear the sadness in her voice.

Best Answer

We've only just begun, that was a good song.

Best Answer

Yep, and Superstar and Only Yesterday.

Best Answer

Yes, tragic she dies so young, great voice.

Best Answer

sure do ..a talent...a loss

Best Answer

And so misunderstood. A sad life, but some good music.

Best Answer

The carpenters ? country?

Best Answer

Not really country. More pop/rock. 1970s.

Best Answer

Definately NOT a mosh pit crowd lol

Best Answer

It would have been the most sedate mosh pit ever...

Best Answer

lmao

Best Answer

I associate her with being fortunate enough to have made some hit records. She had money, and fame, and, unfortunatly had a illness that took her life. ( I think anorexia is a mental illness) It just wasn't so much in the news then and so she didn't get proper treatment.

Best Answer

She died of Anorexia.

Best Answer