Isabellaaa Isabellaaa 46-50, F 8 Answers Feb 9, 2013 in Community

I don't believe in ghosts, 'orbits' a brand of gum I like chewing, & the strange light in today's UK weather would be the sun! :-) lmao xx

Best Answer

lmaoooooooo gumsssssssss ooooohhh noooooooo

Best Answer

:-)

Best Answer

Me. I see ghosts everyday, my house is haunted.

Best Answer

mine too ok

Best Answer

Nice. What type of activity do you experience? Send me a message if you don't want to discuss it in this post.

Best Answer

the bathroom door at times slams itself out...the water comes out of the kitchen sink after I make sure is off, there are strange images of faces forming during certain times in my living rooms they look like clouds...i hear chains sound like from under the earth at night after 3 am but only occasionally...and other little things...my pc shouts off when I think and cry for Michael Jackson...

Best Answer

I hear the back door opening, someone walking in, never anyone there. I see a ghost dog, cat. Strange light anomalies on the living room ceiling. Men, talking, occasional humming. Spirit of a woman up stairs in a white dress. Shadows of all kinds. My house is circa 1830's. Many different spirits roaming around. The humming is the only thing that bothers me.

Best Answer

woman in red dress that one must be me lol i hear u!

Best Answer

I have before but not today. O

Best Answer

I don't believe in ghosts.

Best Answer

I saw the sun come up.

Best Answer

I saw an orb in my room last night. A small one. It zipped to the right then disappeared. I saw it in darkness after closing and opening my eyes.

Best Answer