Jmora43 Jmora43 18-21 5 Answers Dec 10, 2013 in Community

how about some grammar?

Best Answer

Right? How about it?. Capital "h". Hypocrite.

Best Answer

I don't know...just make sure Santa don't say it...not this time of year cuz...well, you know...

Best Answer

Santa's probably gettin his holiday on wherever he may be right now. Lol.

Best Answer

that abilitytoseethetruth guy a strange one. I doubt that Santa will waste any time on him. I'll probably get a bag of Purina Cat Chow.

Best Answer

Hahaha. I ain't judging that abilitytoseetruth guy. He just obviously gets butt hurt about grammar errors. Which I could care less about on a site like this. But why would you get that? Is that what you want? Or are you saying that you've been "naughty"?:o

Best Answer

Well, as you can see, I'm a cat. And yeah, I've pretty naughty. :)

Best Answer

Cats can type? And search the web? Duh fuh? And oh boy. Someone's been smokin that cat nip.

Best Answer

I dont get your question

Best Answer

It's an indirect question.

Best Answer

I indirectly nor directly get it.

Best Answer

Sorry bud. Rhetorical question. Kind of a question without an answer. Just there to let you ponder. Especially if you have been in a situation where you have been excluded in an activity where everyone is going to be doing the same thing. Like partying.

Best Answer

Is this a rhetorical statement?

Best Answer

Snap. Rhetorical question. I called it an indirect question:p just like 7 min ago. Hahaha. But yes it is.

Best Answer

you are right

Best Answer