marissa413 marissa413 16-17, F 13 Answers Jul 30, 2012

I do it from stress and anger from friends and family. I have had friends tell me my only two emotions are angry, and over hyperness. Sometimes i get majorly depressed, buut thats rare. Ive been self harming on and off for 5 years. I thought id stopped. Every summer i do because i no longer feel the pressures from school, and i had once school started a few times but nothing major and i just found myself relapsing tonight. You can message me queations id love to talk about it.

Best Answer

I do it sometimes to punish myself and other times instead of crying. I really hate crying, hiding scars is easier than hiding tears.

Best Answer

Thats how i feel. Im bloking my emotions with self harm

Best Answer

4 alot of reasons, alot about ppl in my school & the pressure 2 be perfect 4 my family

Best Answer

guilty. but i'm better now. and it was, i guess, depression. i just lost my way for a little while.

Best Answer

Thats good. How did you stop harming urself.

Best Answer

weak people do self harm ...cause they are not strong enough to face the world

Best Answer

I dont agreee wit you

Best Answer

i don't want you to either

Best Answer

Ok

Best Answer

Thts not true

Best Answer

Yea im not weak *****. Do you see me killing myself? When your child is doing this to themselves then maybe you'll understand.

Best Answer

Self harmers haha

Best Answer

Why do you think its funny?

Best Answer

Because u asked who self harms. Self harmers harm themselves

Best Answer

It helps me regain control of the wild emotion inside. It wakes me out of the raw anger and sadness.

Best Answer

ariellaltchek....this girl does too...she asked a q about it too

Best Answer

Addicted to pain.

Best Answer