Equal intellingence should be mandatory...

Best Answer

Depends on how ya define intelligence. Ray Kurzweil (inventor, futurist, the world's foremost thinker, to many) says pattern recognition is at the heart of our intelligence.

Best Answer

men should be more intelligent to catch up to women of the same age

Best Answer

die*

Best Answer

why would you want either one to truly know what each other is? preferably you would want someone a bit dumber than you are no matter what sex since then you could then gain the upper hand more often ... so i choose women but thats just cause im a guy

Best Answer

Both . . . .

Best Answer

I don't know but having her be smarter didn't work last time, I need to find someone dumber than me this time.

Best Answer

They should be roughly at the same level, otherwise it won't work.

Best Answer

i would want the man to be

Best Answer

both

Best Answer

doesn't really matter as long as you enjoy each others company. i don't know why people have such a need for superiority over one another such a need to label people that's why there are so many people in this world who are being bullied,suffering because of sad,pathetic people who have nothing better to do than pick on others to make them selves feel better,look cool at the cost of others feelings. >:

Best Answer

Why would any partner have to be more intelligent than the other ?

Best Answer