juliasoleil17 juliasoleil17 26-30, F 13 Answers Nov 18, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

um.. a relationship takes commitment, participation and effort from two people.. that's the only way it will work..

Best Answer

Because the male and female are equal in a relationship or marriage, they are both responsible for handling the relationship.

Best Answer

Both

Best Answer

Both, equally. They're both participants.

Best Answer

Exactly, that's why I'm so sick of my new boyfriend's strict rules... We're not allowed to see each other during the weekdays... he doesn't want to talk on the phone, we have to text or email... we're not allowed to sleep over at each others places... I'm not allowed to take the bus to his house, he has to pick me up and drive me. We're in our 40's... in this normal for 6 weeks into a relationship? I'm all for feeling things out in the beginning, but I can't take this forever. It would be too bad... he's cute, employed, tidy, hung, and he can cook too!

Best Answer

shows the HE is handling the relationship. why is it like that? are you sure he's not married?

Best Answer

He says that he's divorced, and he broke up with his last girlfriend in the spring. He says he's still friends with his ex-wife and I know for a fact his ex-girlfriend wants him back, but seriously... I'm starting to feel like something's up.

Best Answer

i am in a new relationship too, and as much as possible we don't wanna have rules (im not sure if this works in a relationship). we are in our late 20s. if you're not comfortable with that setting, try to talk it out with him. he should know how you feel. compromise...

Best Answer

Is this a serious question? Why would it be up to one side?

Best Answer

yes.
i most of the time hear from people that it's up from the girl for a relationship to work... on how she handles the relationship.
confused a bit

Best Answer

I never thought ANYONE would ask this question. No, it's not up to just 1 person. If so then it's not a relationship.

Best Answer

Whichever one happens to want to at any given time.

Best Answer

You're kidding, right? It should be both.

Best Answer