I knew this man for years! But we only been off and on for 2 years. We been through a lot. But he does not treat me right at all or never did. He cheated, called me names, lies, he told me he wanted a baby but when I got pregnant told me he did not want it so I had a abortion, he always asks me for money and when I say no he gets mad, he has no job all he wants to do is smoke weed and steal. I talked to him 2 days ago before he got locked up and he told me he will never be with me because I never give him what he needs but I do ALL the time. and then I told him I am done. Then yesterday he called me from the jail cell and asked me to bond him out. I said no... But my heart is with him. But this nice guy approached me and he told me he would do me right and I believe him he has been real with me sense we met, BUT the thing is he has BAD trust issues, I like him alot but I dont like him saying I am messing around. I dont know what to do?? Should I be with my ex? Him? Or by myself? HELP!
ItsTheQUEEN1998 ItsTheQUEEN1998 18-21, F 8 Answers Feb 26 in Dating & Relationships

You shouldn't be with your ex. He is a parasite. He is going to suck you dry. The second one has trust issues but thats something you can talk about and date him for a while and see if things get better.. your ex is a complete NO NO. he doesn't love you and he knows that you however love him and he is and will keep taking advantage of that.

Best Answer

This is one of the BEST answers. Thank you

Best Answer

Good luck :)

Best Answer

Just be with you. Happiness comes from within.

Best Answer

He's not the one

Best Answer

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Best Answer

Please dont be negative on my sh!t or you will get cursed out #Simple

Best Answer