Your opinion matters.
thisisevenlessfunnow thisisevenlessfunnow 26-30, M 18 Answers Nov 6, 2012 in Youth

OBAMA!

Best Answer

yourself as a write in candidate

Best Answer

Write-in for ChipmunkErnie

Best Answer

Xenu

Best Answer

Gary Johnson. The more people who vote third party, the more we get the message across that we're fed up.<br />
Go to isidewith.com and answer the questions and it'll tell you which candidate best fits what you believe in.

Best Answer

Libertarians are total idiots.

Best Answer

Sheeple are total idiots.

Best Answer

People who use the term "sheeple" are total idiots.

Best Answer

Sheeple who think they're being original are total idiots. Seriously, go to isidewith.com and in a few minutes, it'll tell you which candidate best fits your values.

Best Answer

People use call other people "sheeple" are the people who have duped by ideology or conspiracy theories that only the dumbest or the most gullible in society could actually think are true....Your stupid quiz confirms what I already knew.

Best Answer

It's not my stupid quiz - I just ran across it. By the way, if you didn't want opinions on who to vote for, why did you ask? My opinion and vote make perfect sense to me. By the way, this may be the first time I've used the term "sheeple" but on election day, it fits for everyone who thinks there are only two people running for President.

Best Answer

I support a third party candidate, just not the same one as you.

Best Answer

So that makes me stupid, huh?

Best Answer

No, the fact that you would support a libertarian makes you stupid.

Best Answer

The Libertarians know more of what is going on in America than do the glove or Obama.

Best Answer

If Obama get in we are goners he gets to decide who will back his who cares about the Constitution in the Court :-)

Best Answer

If Romney gets in, we're goners.

Best Answer

maybe but fore sure with Obama. In ether case the dollar will crash:-) Best would be to have Ron Paul the only Guy to talk about our rights:-)

Best Answer

the one who will serve our country the best

Best Answer

First find out what you want in a Pres. (im assuming we're talking about the presidential election)<br />
Find out what each candidate views are.<br />
Then choose the one that suits you.

Best Answer

The next President will likely place the next three Supreme Court Justices....who would you rather place them President Obama or Romney?

Best Answer

The facts we are facing and your conscience.

Best Answer

ME!!!!!

Best Answer