executive85 executive85 26-30, M 7 Answers Feb 1, 2013 in Family Struggles

The ones who believe the 'fear' they're being sold. I'm not saying don't cover yourself, but there are many other ways you can do this....

Best Answer

life insurance seems to be the most legit ideal.Please fill me in on other ways if any.

Best Answer

Make the money grow through your own efforts. Invest in solid stuff, run a business or 2, make the money grow itself. Obviously the risk is if anything 'big' happens in the early years, there are other 'cover' options available for that. One powerful one is to set up a "Self Insurance" scheme with people you trust. Not too many and not too little - 20-30 or 30-50 if you want more comfort. Except here, your premiums staying in your bank account and you 'will' see it again and with growth. The group could also make low interest loans from it. There could even be annual dividends made from the growth. That's a start...

Best Answer

good stuff! thank you

Best Answer

Husbands...my husband, and soon....lol

Best Answer

Lol what are saying... im a husband too

Best Answer

He is not getting any younger and if he should die before me, I would like to put in a new pool and have my yard professionally landscaped....lol

Best Answer

LOL well make sure im invited to the pool party

Best Answer

Everybody should have life insurance

Best Answer

Nobody. It's a rip-off.

Best Answer

hows that Bear?

Best Answer

When you go to collect they always come up with some reason not to pay off.

Best Answer

every one

Best Answer