thiscatownsme thiscatownsme 31-35, F 8 Answers Jan 20 in Dating & Relationships

I never cared for dates so I figure the people that eat them should be the ones who pay for them. What's a dutch date?

Best Answer

did you read my answer?

Best Answer

thanks orange

Best Answer

XD

Best Answer

No, I'd rather pay for myself. It makes things easier , takes away that awkward bit when the bill comes<br />
My boyfriend and I tend to take it in turns to pay

Best Answer

I am old school. The guy pays.

Best Answer

To be honest... I do not want to go on a "date" with anyone until I already like them and enjoy being around them. Why can't people just hang out and get to know each other here and there? I don't get how people do things. It all seems *** back wards to me.

Best Answer

I usually expect that he'll pay... But sometimes I offer if I feel like it

Best Answer

I like it when a man pays, but not out of need for chivalry, just because I have very limited funds. I wouldn't have any problem with splitting the costs if I knew the guy in question had as much trouble tying the ends together as I do. In the end, what matters is that you had a fun time, right?<br />
I wouldn't feel good splitting costs though if I were out with someone who could easily pay and who also knew of my financial situation.

Best Answer

Would instantly put me off.. but I'm old fashioned like that

Best Answer

thre goes equality bs to trash bin

Best Answer

Well that's just my opinion .. and I have nothing against women that like to go dutch on dates.... its just not for me !

Best Answer

correction - thre goes equality bs to trash bin for you

Best Answer