I have a home office, so on most days while our children are at school my wife and I are at home naked. From business work to my wife working around the house we are naked most of the day. Sometimes it leads to more fun and other times we are just naked together. Anyone else spend most of their day naked?
bowarrier bowarrier 36-40, M 19 Answers Nov 26, 2012 in Other

My wife and I both telecommute with outside appointments half the time. This means that once the kids are gone, the clothes come off. One day our son asked why we always have piles of clothes scattered around the house and towels everywhere. We just said we were too busy working and forgot to pick up.

Best Answer

We live nude lives, we are usually nude around home. We can be nude by our pool and back yard area, but have to be more cautious when in the front yard of our home. We dress when appropriate; for those who don't need to know of our choice, or who don't need to see us nude. Otherwise, friends and family are used to seeing us comfortable in our home.

Best Answer

i do only when im off on weekends. living by myself allows me to do that. after me and my wife got married i couldnt do that because of our son. i love to be naked but she doesnt. now im living alone because of navy i relocated and was unable to bring them with me i can be naked and free without my son around. its funny when im naked i dont think about sex all the time. when i go to a nude beach or resort i dont think about sex at all. just being relaxed and comfortable.

Best Answer

Couples nakedness is OK when they are alone and for their love activity not to show to others.

Best Answer

I find that cooking naked in a small kitchen can be a whole lot of fun! Just watch the oven and the burners!!!!

Best Answer

My wife and I do, especially during the summer.

Best Answer

No spouse.

Best Answer

That must be like quitting smoking. All that temptation, and the nicotine is hanging all over the place. What would Jesus do?

Best Answer

I am 21 year old and my parents have raised me as a nudist one. I walk naked ll the time when home. Some of my neighbors also practice the same. There is no sexuality and no shame. Why don't all parents allow their kids to grow up without shame?

Best Answer

I'm nude almost all the time that I'm home. My wife will join me during the warmer months, but not that often during the colder months. She mentioned the other day that just looking at me makes her feel even colder!

We do spend a long weekend every year on a "nakation", where we are both nude the entire weekend! There is always a sexual feel for the weekend, but lets face it, not every moment will be filled with sex, so we always bring some video's to watch. So there are plenty of times during those weekends where we are nude without sex on our minds. The cabins we always rent during our nakations, all have hot tubs, and are all very secluded and private, allowing us to not only be nude inside the cabin, but also outside.

Our house has a semi-private backyard, and we can be nude in certain areas of the yard. I choose to use those areas while nude, my wife doesn't, and she freaks out when I am outside nude!

Best Answer

I love spending as much time as possible naked and if married I be that way around my wife.

Best Answer

When I was married nudity was common around my house during the warmer months. My daughters were able to be naked as well, both now in their 40's one still enjoys the nudist lifestyle with her own family.

Best Answer