2ndhandjunk 2ndhandjunk 46-50 16 Answers Dec 6, 2012 in Health

People doing the mental equivalent of blocking their ears and eyes and saying "LALALALALALALA! I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!! SIX SCIENTISTS THINK IT'S A HOAX SO THAT CLEARLY DISPROVES THE DECADES OF RESEARCH CLIMATE CHANGE BELIEVERS USE FOR SUPPORT. LALALALALA! I CAN'T HEAR YOU!

Best Answer

No, not at all..... Global warming and climate change were invented as the smoke and mirrors to cover up the deliberate manipulations that are be done.

Best Answer

97 percent of scientists, astonomers, ecologists, biologists, geologists, meteorologists, and a myriad of other scientific disciplines would disagree with you. Plus there's all the evidence to be had, like the fact that the north pole is pretty much gone. PERMAFROST (def: soil that is permanently frozen) and glaciers are melting worldwide. My region hasn't had substantial snowfall in five years and last year we almost went the entire winter without ANY snow. When I was a kid I remember snow being on the ground by thanksgiving usually. The past few years I've been having a brown christmas and fifty degree weather on new year's Eve. How do you explain New Hampshire, a state known for it's intense and snowy winters, having years of minimal snowfall and patterns of mild winter weather for going on Five years now? What's your explanation?

Best Answer

Nope, anyone who is not blind who has a brain knows this

Best Answer

If its all hype, why is sypnotic weather changing at an ever changing rate, at a scale you could easily see in the upper atmosphere. You don't need to be a scientists to figure out global warming, just look at the data yourself.

Best Answer

Climate change isn't hype, but what is "sold" as solutions to global warming are often nothing more than political propaganda and/or a method to con large sums of money out of the naive.

Best Answer

The duck is wise.

Best Answer

agw is crapola. <br />
climate does change and always will. We have no effect on the planet.

Best Answer

Al Gore is REALLY REALLY rich now.

Best Answer

ManBearPig!

Best Answer

Here's a secret: Climate change was happening before people got unhinged about it.

Best Answer

I have been trying to express that I don't believe it is "Hype" for about 20 years now. Yet I always run into those who are Obdurate about it. I then just have to quit trying to argue about it. At this time, I just hope they know what Hell is like for thinking so Obdurate about it. I don't want to have to go through this kind of Hell. Others reap their own consequences like Karma (I think?) Some want the Path of Consequences, then preventing them.

Best Answer

A little bit.

Best Answer

It is hype, nothing every stays the same. this is not to say that witching what you do to much is a good Ideal.

Best Answer

Its not the climate change that's hype its the reasons for climate change that's hype..

Best Answer

statasticians...... not feeling much global warming

Best Answer

So the fact that the past three years have been the hottest ever on record, and each year the record is broken, plus antartica and greenland are melting, PERAFROST is melting, and the Arctic ice cap is practically non-existent means what to you then? Look ata picture of the poles from 1950 and then pull one up from this year. You'd have to be a conservative shill to say there's no clear trend of warming.

Best Answer

There is clear evidence of weather modification programmes run by many governments around the world. Did you see the sky in the few days after 911 ?
Are you looking at global trends or a single small sample ? Hottest on record where ?

Best Answer

re warming , re cooling. its been warmer in the past and cooler in the past. It was ALOT warmer in roman times. You cannot currently use the same pass that hannible used when he crossed the alps because its covered in snow and ice. 55 million years ago the north pole was sub tropical. why ? was it because man was driving around in SUV's or his factories were running then?

Best Answer

and katrina and sandy on roids.twisters in the winter.and ice and perm was keeping methane down,now it's bubbling up and warming the earth.

Best Answer

well there was those 1000s of tonnes of chemicals dumped in the gulf. Can that really have no effect ?

Best Answer

"It was ALOT warmer in roman times" based on what? Your collection of Roman weather reports?

Best Answer

I don't think it's (all) hype, but it's not like we're going to do anything about it anytime soon.

Best Answer