Frost119 Frost119 22-25, M 15 Answers Oct 31, 2012 in Community

Guilty as charged, but only up to the Hoenn series. I'm old school like that.

Best Answer

yup

Best Answer

I enjoy the Hoenn region. It brought about a lot of my favorite Pokemon. Sceptile, Sharpedo, Salamence and Flygon all the way.

Best Answer

Blaziken, Kyorge, & Mightyena were my all time favorites from Hoenn.

Best Answer

adore

Best Answer

Agreed. I don't know what draws me to it so much, but I love it even after all these years.

Best Answer

Fond memories that the heart can relate with perhaps. Our happy place.

Best Answer

That sounds about right. It is quite a fond place in the memory banks and it's always something that's enjoyable and fun.

Best Answer

MEEE!!!<br />
My dream team is: Glalie, Rayquaza, Pikachu, Dragonite, Vileplume and Alakazam!!

Best Answer

I love the Dragonite in that list, lol. That's my favorite dragon type right there.

Best Answer

Mine too!! It's so cute &lt;3

Best Answer

Everyone says it's too cartoony...Well, it might be but it's such a beast! It's funny how adorable and cartoony it is, but how powerful it is too. I love it's entire evolution line though. Dragonair is awesome.

Best Answer

I always got confused with it's evolution line. I'm sure it was part of the story and the mystery of where it came from it's self but both Dratini and Dragonair are blue like serpents with dark brown eyes and white stomachs. It's still very cool but you would expect it to evolve into something else.

Best Answer

I know, right? It's funny though because Dratini and Dragonair are considered sea pokemon as well. But, Dragonite is too. I just can't tie Dragonite to the sea like I can Dratini and Dragonair. They at least seem like sea serpents. The blue and white fits with the sea...But Dragonite is golden with a more off white type belly but his wings are sea foam green. Oh well, it's odd but I love the line, lol.

Best Answer

It's just like Venonat/Venomoth and Caterpie/Metapod/Butterfree. Venonat looks as if it was supposed to evolve into butterfree and caterpie/metapod look as if they're supposed to evolve into venomoth.

Best Answer

Lol, I know. The eyes fit perfectly for Butterfree and Venonat. Same with Caterpie, Metapod and Venomoth. Ah well, some of the evolutions are weird but I like 'em all. It's fun to see what the creators can come up with.

Best Answer

JIZZWAD

Best Answer

me me me !

Best Answer

did you jus see the ad on the side? lol

Best Answer

Surprisingly no, lol. I've been playing White 2.

Best Answer

its so random i had a pop up... lol random

Best Answer

I know. Most of the time there's a really random add on the top of my page about Pokemon, lol. The one time I think of a question like this is isn't up there though. I'm pretty shocked by that.

Best Answer

Haha, yeah I did.

Best Answer

pikaaaaaachuuuuuuuuuu :P

Best Answer

I knew there would be one post like this, lol. Surprised it was so fast though. :P

Best Answer

I do, obviously.

Best Answer

I see this. Power to the pikachu hat.

Best Answer

Thank you. ^^

Best Answer

You are welcome! :) It's a pretty awesome hat.

Best Answer

Yes! I like going places and seeing people's reactions.

Best Answer

I can imagine. I'd give you props for it if I saw you on the street, lol. Not a lot of people brandish their love for Pokemon since so many deem it as a "child's" hobby.

Best Answer

I actually get more compliments than hate. :) I am happy people still appreciate it.

Best Answer

That's actually great to hear. I hate when people hate on it for no reason. Everyone has a bond or tie to something including interests. People shouldn't hate on such things, ya' know?

Best Answer

I know, they should be hating on murderers and thieves, but no, let's hate in the people who play video games and card games. -.-

Best Answer

Lol, I hear you there. Let's call them nerds and not worry about real problems because it's something we don't understand or like. Gotta love the simple minded thinking some people show.

Best Answer

Exactly. Without the simple-minded, we wouldn't be able to find the worthy, though.

Best Answer

Touche, that is a great point my friend. Alas, there will always be those that judge without knowing. That's just how the world is and how humanity works.

Best Answer

Exactly. :)

Best Answer

Ah well, nothing we can really do. Just gotta roll with the punches and keep on doing what we enjoy. :)

Best Answer

Yep! :)

Best Answer

Well, take care and brandish that pikachu hat with pride! I must now crash out, lol.

Best Answer

What!!!

Best Answer

I hopped on the bandwagon when it first became popular, but that didn't last long.

Best Answer

pokemon means *****/**** in the place wer i live now.. is that the meaning of ur pokemon?

Best Answer

Not quite. More of a franchise created in the 90s.

Best Answer

oh i see..

Best Answer

back in my day there were only 150

Best Answer

It's crazy how many there are now. The number is only going to grow too.

Best Answer