three kind person, moron, evil, moron and evil combined.

Best Answer

Don't understand ur answer. I would like to hear your opinion friend.

Best Answer

well, there are some people who think israel is god's country, victim of the barbarians arab, democratic country, caring about human rights and so on. in fact it;s just delusion. if you willing to spare some times you will know the nature of israel. so these delusioned people we can call them moron.
evil people no need to explain, just somebody knowing the truth about israel but keep on supporting it. moron and evil, you know by ypurself.

Best Answer

Thanks for your opinion, but I think you are doing the same thing that you are accusing others of doing. You assume you know how so many think and feel and can wrap all of these people up in one ignorant sentence. Ignorance can be so powerful to entitle someone as yourself to justify such statements. I wish you well.

Best Answer

by good intention, I think chedingtoni is moron

Best Answer

i only now what i have been force fed... so i cant say either way.

Best Answer

It's the Hatfields and the McCoys as far as I'm concerned. Pretty pointless to support either side unless there's something in it for us.

Best Answer

I tire of the fighting. They should have reached a peaceful settlement by now.

Best Answer

I agree!

Best Answer