oddlyenuff oddlyenuff 36-40, M 8 Answers Nov 20, 2012 in EP

three kind person, moron, evil, moron and evil combined.

Best Answer

Don't understand ur answer. I would like to hear your opinion friend.

Best Answer

well, there are some people who think israel is god's country, victim of the barbarians arab, democratic country, caring about human rights and so on. in fact it;s just delusion. if you willing to spare some times you will know the nature of israel. so these delusioned people we can call them moron.
evil people no need to explain, just somebody knowing the truth about israel but keep on supporting it. moron and evil, you know by ypurself.

Best Answer

Thanks for your opinion, but I think you are doing the same thing that you are accusing others of doing. You assume you know how so many think and feel and can wrap all of these people up in one ignorant sentence. Ignorance can be so powerful to entitle someone as yourself to justify such statements. I wish you well.

Best Answer

You belong to a group that says "I hate Israel" - why are you here? Please do not respond because after i type this I am blocking you - your membership in such a group precludes civil conversation and I consider you to be lower than excrement - without knowing who you are or caring. May you see much misfortune in your life.

Best Answer

by good intention, I think chedingtoni is moron

Best Answer

i only now what i have been force fed... so i cant say either way.

Best Answer

Jews the world over. The USA, Canada, Germany - big time 4 Dolphin Submarines, much of Western Europe. The Entire world should support Israel - it is a GREAT country.

Best Answer

I agree. :)

Best Answer

Yes GERMANY
This surprises you?
The facts say that next the the USA, Israel has no greater friend in the world than Germany. I leave why up to others to decide - well I am pretty sure I know why but let me keep this to myself. Those four Dolphin subs in real terms amount to an effective second strike capability that should preclude ANYONE ever exercising an existenial threat against Israel. If they tried these submarines supplied by Germany will make who ever hurt Israel pay a TERRIBLE price. Israel was founded on the statement Never Again. Germany - modern Germany has done and continues to do it's part to make that statement a living reality.
I know children of Holocaust victims who up until this modern reality of the support of Germany for the people and State of Israel became evident would not for instance buy a Mercedes or an AEG Washing machine etc. No longer. Jews today know that Germany has their backs - in tangible terms. Ask yourself - I mean aside from minor skirmishes - why has there not been a major war against Israel since 1973? There is clearly a deterent in place to prevent the possiblity of such a war. Those German built Dolphins form an integral part of that deterent capabilty.
Oh and guess what - I drive a Mercedes, I have an AEG washer, Dryer and many other German made products.
Canada under Stephen Harper is a huge supporter of the State of Israel - but Germany well Germany is more than a huge supporter - they put their mouths, their backs and their wallets to work doing it.
Do we remember? Yes but we also live in today's reality and the reality is a simple fact - Germany is a true friend and supporter of the State of Israel.
Israel is not a perfect country - no country is perfect - but it is an incredible country just the same - one that delivers miracles to the entire world every single day - and that is cool because is it not fitting for this land - G-d's land to deliver miracles?

Best Answer

It's the Hatfields and the McCoys as far as I'm concerned. Pretty pointless to support either side unless there's something in it for us.

Best Answer

I tire of the fighting. They should have reached a peaceful settlement by now.

Best Answer

I agree!

Best Answer