Osah Osah 22-25, M 21 Answers Jul 10, 2012

My dad taught me when I was 5 years old. I still remember my first fall on the pavement and how bad my knees hurt after ;) LOL...

Best Answer

I was about 10 and the only one where I lived that couldn't ride a bike. So one day I got on the bike that my dad got me a few years before and I used the hedge to help me keep my balance. Then I finally managed it

Best Answer

my dad was pushing me when i was 5 and let go even though he promised not too and i took off down the street

Best Answer

My dad started me on a trike, then removed the one tricycle wheel at a time and when he removed the final wheel he watched me fall and get back up while practicing in the alley way until I got good enough to ride unsupervised. He rooted me on after every fall.

Best Answer

Older brother but I started on a bike that was a little too big for me. First he helped me ride it around the backyard then we went to the road (lived on a hill) he accidently let go and I went full speed down the middle of the road, couldnt brake out of fear. Thank God hes an athlete and caught up to me or I couldve been toast lol.

Best Answer

My Dad. He stood behind me, keeping the bike steady. Then he slowly removed his hand and off I went. What happened? He jumped in his car and took off.

Best Answer

I think it was my cousin. He was one of the best friends I had when I was a very young child, and if I wanted to ride a bike, he would have helped me with that for sure.

Best Answer

Myself.

Best Answer

Nobody taught me.

I never learned, and now have no desire to ever learn to ride a bike.

Best Answer

Maybe one day you'll wake up and feel as though you want to do something new... If you do have riding a bike on your list ;)

Best Answer

While l wouldn't rule it out entirely as a possibility, I have no desire and haven't had any desire for years (and I'm 57 years old). If I want to go anywhere, I can drive or take a train, taxi or bus.

Best Answer

I've had many a ride on the local bike before she moved away ......does that count ?

Best Answer

My old man. I found it quite easy and I'd been riding round on my own on this 2nd hand bike. The 2 handle bar grips came off as I was going round a corner.

I suppose it all ended in tears.

Best Answer

i don't remember but probably my dad.

Best Answer

I was never taught to ride a bike and never learnt to swim.

Now my dream of ocean bikes will never come to be.

Best Answer

If it makes you feel any better, I use to be a amazing swimmer in primary school... went a couple months ago I nearly drowned. Wasn't happy with the people that told me you can't forget how to swim Aha!

Best Answer

I think we already had that question on here some time these past few weeks...

Best Answer

My bad!

Best Answer