Questionator Questionator 26-30 172 Answers May 23, 2012

Question of the Day

my dad.<br />
I was on the bike and dad was holding the back carrier and said "son hold the handle and put your legs on pedal and start pedalling"<br />
I replied "no way.. I will not. U will let me go and I will fall, as U will let go the carrier"<br />
dad said " trust me son..I am your father"<br />
I replied " I will think & talk about it when I turn 40"<br />
thats the way I learnt.<br />
Love you DAD.

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

love the answer:)

Best Answer

so sweet.

Best Answer

wow that's so nice, i wish i had had a dad like yours... :)

Best Answer

great.....

Best Answer

My neighbor put me on the bicycle at the top of a hill and gave me a push. I've been riding since

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

They did. They instructed me to pedal hard once I had my balance

Best Answer

My sister, she was 4 1/2 yr. older than I and determined that I would learn before starting kindergarten. She was very patient with me and I was very determined!

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

My father taught me how to ride a bike - result: I ran him off the road.<br />
My father taught me how to ski - result: I ran him off the slope.<br />
My father taught me how to walk - result: I ran him over.<br />
My father taught me how to troll - and I've been trolling him since.

Best Answer

it was from a sweetest senior girl from my school.

Best Answer

Me. I was about 8. After my cousin had tried for ages to help (he was 6 years older) without success. I just took my bike from the shed one day, out onto the road and started riding (side road, and back in the 50s, little or no vehicles around). I remember I fell off 3 or 4 times, then got on and managed to stay on. Still remember going home and how proud I was to tell Mum & Dad I could ride my bike now !

Best Answer

my sister taught me how to ride bike, straighten my hair and how to put on eye liner

Best Answer

sister's are awesome!

Best Answer

My sister is awesome!!!!

Best Answer

Our next door neighbours 16 yro daughter, she said climb on hold tight and pedal like theres no tomorrow, later i discovered she was the local bike. . that was many many moons ago now. and im still pedaling today. lol

Best Answer

My father. He was a great teacher, he wouldn't let me give up. Even after i rode into the grill or the garage or the tomato garden or into the house or......well you see where this is going.

Best Answer

Big Bird on Sesame Street.

Best Answer

My big sweet farmer Daddy, I miss him so, good Daddy's make for happy, self confident daughters who realize their worth.

Best Answer

Myself...no training wheels. Quite a difficult task...

Best Answer

my great grandfather at age 99 ,

Best Answer

I did...Taught myself to steer the next day. Mailboxes suck.

Best Answer

My dad did. He would hold and push my bike while I would pedal. When he believed I was confident enough and had enough balance, he'd let me go. Sometimes I'd fall and he'd help me up and remind me not to give up. Then one day he was cooking bbq and I wanted to try without him. I fell though, but he helped me up and I tried again. He held the bike in balance for me and when I turned around I realized he already let go. And I was riding by myself. I learned how to ride a bike without training wheels when I was 5 years old.

Best Answer

Yay :)

Best Answer

I taught myself.

Best Answer

Mommy!

Best Answer

My Dad taught me to ride my bike. I can remember it like it was yesterday. It was an old stingray bike an I kept pestering him to let me try it alone. He walked along side of me for a few yards and then pushed me off. What a feeling I had that first time. Amazing how little things like spending a brief moment with your Dad teaches you so many life lessons.

Best Answer

My father. He bought me a beautiful blue bike (my favorite color) and had a horn put on it and a little white plastic basket with six pink, yellow and blue flowers on the front. It was beautiful.

Best Answer

Me, as there was no one else with any time to teach me. I enjoyed doing it though and every time I fell off, I just got back on until I could do it. I never even cried. I'm quite tenacious.

Best Answer