Why is this even news?
CompassionateCoffee CompassionateCoffee 13-15 4 Answers Apr 29 in Doing Good

People love sports! Blake Griffin is attractive.

Best Answer

YASSSSSSSS! He is always dunking!

Best Answer

well said, what are clippers anyway, just old sailing boats?

Best Answer

Basketball fans care about the Clippers, so do the people offended by Donald Sterling racist comments.

Best Answer

Yeah, but why make a big deal about it? Yeah, he's a racist douche, you don't have to flood every news channel and announce it to the world.

Best Answer

Well news is news, it's gonna be on a majority of news stations. I can understand the Justin Beiber crap on the news :/ but I think this is important to a lot of people. People are anxious to see what will be done about the situation.

Best Answer

It doesn't affect global events, though, so it's not important. Meanwhile people are dying around the world and conflicts are going on, the Clippers and Donald Sterling holds no newsworthy significance.

Best Answer

I think racism affects a lot of people. The team was affected, a lot of people were truly hurt by it. You are right, people are dying around the world and conflict (like racism) are still going on. So with that being said, I think it's just not that important to you.

Best Answer