I am only 5ft tall so she is already 6 inches taller than me
snowpowderking snowpowderking 18-21, M 24 Answers Feb 12, 2011

A girl is never too tall for heels! Enjoy it. I've had gfs taller than I and I've always encouraged them to wear heels.

Best Answer

I agree with Dave748. High heels gives a woman's legs a nice shape, and tilts her pelvis just so. It also puts the sexy in her walk and mind. Who cares if she is taller then you? You will be loosing so much if you cut her down to your size. It would be a shame on both of you.

Best Answer

Thats not tall I am 5'6 and I don't think I am too tall at all. The average is like 5'4, 5'5 for a girl anyways so I don't really think thats too tall.

Best Answer

You just haven't hit a growth spurt then yet.. The average height for a guy is 5'10" and girls usually grow there height first before guys. And I'm 5'6" too, and 14. I used to think guys wouldn't like a tall girl like me, because some people are shorter than me and I think that that's what guys look for in a girl. Small and cute. And that kind of made me upset.. But all the shorter girls were telling me they wanted to be taller.. We all want what we can't have.. But there is also a bunch of girls taller than me, so 5'6" is pretty average for a girl. And perfect modeling height! Btw, I was in my first fashion show tonight! So, yeah! Lol

Best Answer

I do not think 5'6" is tall for a girl, I think of it as being in the realm of average but if "average" really is 5'4" for women then I guess that does make her slightly tall.<br />
I'm 5'8" and female but I HATE everything about heels and would never wear them.

Best Answer

Why're you trying to control her? It's up to HER, not you, what she wears. I realize that this post topic isn't recent, but I just have to say that if i was your girlfriend (I'm only 15 right now, but I am 5'6" or just a bit taller than that, like your girlfriend) I would've dumped you by now for even trying to force me into wearing/not wearing something - if she's comfortable with heels and they make her feel confident, what's your problem?<br />
Besides, average height for women is 5'5" or so, making her just above average height. Average for males, however, is about 5'9" - 5'10", and no offense, it's not her fault you're extremely short. <br />
So please, stop being an insecure ***** and gtfo.

Best Answer

the shorter the female, the bigger her head looks. I dont get it, short girls wear heels and are still too short, so what difference are they really making....TALL GIRLS ARENT MODELS FOR NO REASON, AND 5'6 DOESNT EVEN QUALIFY A GIRL TO BE A MODEL AS SHE IS CLASSIFIED AS NOT 'TALL ENOUGH'<br />
I have NEVER met a male who is 5FOOT, you are a dwarf, Go get a midget! your girl needs a sexy 6foot plus stud to make her feel good, not a shrimp like you

Best Answer

Maybe you shouldn't be so controlling and should encourage her to be who she wants and wear what she wants. I know this topic is closed now but if it bothers you that much then dump her and find some dwarf somewhere who is closer to your height. It's such a shame you can't get past the aesthetics because you're probably going to (or have) ruin something which could be a really good thing. Obviously she doesn't care about the height difference so why do you? Maybe you should stop forcing her and try looking at your own self-consciousness. Sounds like you have problems, 'snowpowderking'.

Best Answer

SHORT WOMAN IN HEELS STILL LOOK SHORT, it doesnt elongate they're legs or physic still making them look SHORT which is defeating the ob<x>jective....5'5-5'6 women look PERFECT IN HEELS because they arent too tall and arent too short, just perfect, in the middle!!!!

Best Answer

any height is fine for heels. I'm 5' 5.5" and I've often dated a girl that is 6' tall and she usually wore 4 or 5" heels. She towered above me....but; we loved and respected each other. the height difference was not an issue.

Best Answer

Men's shoes have raised heels. Women's legs are less straight from the pelvis than men's so suit higher heels more, but not so much that they are walking flat-foot behind their toes like animals. 5'6" is normal low height for a woman. probably far under normality for a teenager. Five foot to 5'4" is nice for a 'pretty girl', but she needs some 'solidity' with it to make up for looking like a child if she is under 5'8" like a normal mature equal woman. The really sexy attractive women are those I do not need to look down on and can look straight in the eye - 5'8" to 6'2" normal human beings, not dwarves!<br />
What are are you scared about that might make a woman look less than inferior to you?

Best Answer

I'm 5'6" and I wear high heels all the time.....wouldn't dream of giving them up & no one around me or whom I've dated complained that they made me too tall; in fact they've found them very sexy. :)

Best Answer

I'm almost 5'10 and I DON'T wear heels!!

Best Answer

I think im 5 foot 6 and i love my height but im 15 so heels arnet really my thing- perhaps on prom :)<br />
My sisters a little taller than me and she rocks heels :)

Best Answer

That's not tall by today's standards of women. There are lots of women now over 6 feet tall in society. Maria Sharapova, the Russian Tennis Star is listed as 6'2" but everyone thinks she is now 6"3"" tall. There are tall women all over now. It depends on what you friend's age is as to whether she is taller than normal and would be conspicuous wearing high heels. And you could still grow several inches at your age.

Best Answer

if she enjoys wearing them, then just accept it

Best Answer

I'm 5'9" tall and have always worn high heels, and all the men I've known have loved it. Are you that insecure about yourself that a couple of inches difference in a woman's height upsets you like this? I, and many other taller-than-average women would dump you in a heartbeat for this kind of attitude. It's time to grow up.

Best Answer

she is 6 inches taller without the heels. that is more than "couple of inches difference" i just don't see why she feels she needs to wear them

Best Answer

I`m not just saying this because im short, but she is too tall to wear heels. I`ve seen how it looks and it works better 4 shorter women.

Best Answer

Ha ha I am 6'2 and that is tall for a girl!

Best Answer