myleeneklass myleeneklass 31-35, F 5 Answers Jun 25, 2013 in Politics

I imagine a Dalek would make Corronation Street a much more popular show?

Just imagine the Dalek trying to exterminate everybody on Coronation Street.

Best Answer

Yes can you imagine the Daleks exterminating Norris Cole as everyone would cheer and its no good going upstairs to get away from a Dalek they can upstairs and exterminate you. Id love to see ROVER the ball out of the sixties series THE PRISONER rolling around the back of coronation street and swallow up a few of them Myleene.

Best Answer

If you don't like David Cameron I have a solution.
Since neither Clegg or Miliband are any good why not turn all three of them into cybermen then send them to coronation street to go fight the daleks they would kill each other and hopefully everybody else in coronation street so then those of us who hate it like me will no longer have to worry about their mothers being such big fans of the show that they will tell people who phone to call back later if she is watching CS.
England would be a Cameron, Clegg, Milband free zone and British TV could be a coronation street free zone.
All we need now is for Matt Smith to come along in his blue box and get some daleks & cybermen and we can get the ball rolling change the face of TV and politics forever.

Best Answer

BRING BACK THE PRISONER THATS WHAT ATV SHOULD DO BUT I LOVE YOUR IDEA MYLEENE XXXXXX.

Best Answer

DAVID CAMERON is THE WEAKEST LINK hes rapidly outstayed his welcome and its time for him to leave with nothing. DAVID CAMERON YOU ARE THE WEAKEST LINK............................................................................................................................GOODBYE!

Best Answer

Hey, stop having a go at daleks

Best Answer

YES MY FRIEND BUT YOU CAN EXTERMINATE CAMERON HEY

Best Answer

It would be my pleasure :D

Best Answer

I like DALEKS as you get rid of a TORY BASTARD nobody wants.

Best Answer

We do our best, VOTE DAVROS!!! :)

Best Answer

I don't know enough about politics to judge.

Best Answer

HES A TOTAL TORY TOSSER OF THE WORST KIND

Best Answer

Tory makes no sense to me.
Like I said, I don't know anything about politics.

Best Answer

TORY is CAPITALISM they support BUSINESS well if these ***** carry on like this there wont be any businesses as they would all be BANKRUPT. SUPPORT LABOUR AND SEND CAMERON ON THE WALK OF SHAME!

Best Answer

I'm not of the legal age to vote but when I am I will chose not to.
If voting changed anything, it would be illegal.

Best Answer

LOOK MATE TORY is CRAPITALISM THEY SUPPORT BUSINESS BUT **** THIS COUNTRY UP BY SENDING MANY TO WALL LIKE WOOLWORTHS WHO WENT BUST AFTER 100 YEARS OF ITS LOVELY STORES I MISS WOOLIES. WHAT I WONT MISS IS GORMLESS CAMERON AS SOON AS THE PRATT IS GONE THE BETTER.

Best Answer

I AGREE DARL

Best Answer

Wow. You seem to have a personal thing for him.
What the heck did he do to you?
**** your mother?

Best Answer

HES A LYING TORY **** WHOS ******* THIS COUNTRY UP

Best Answer

Yes I was thinking he was as much use as a chocolate teapot

Best Answer

HES A THICK BASTARD

Best Answer