Me, I just think it gets a little bit more rubbish every year, it doesn't seem to matter what government gets elected we always get screwed over. Politicians pamper to big business who seem to pay less and less tax every year while we pay more. Infrastructure in this country is dreadful, French have better trains, health service, better pensions. Something is fundamentally wrong with the way this country is governed.

Best Answer

A lot of Countries are these days thanks to those greedy Bank chiefs in New York that started this mess, Christian charity will save the world, Jewish greed will destroy it.<br />
Britain will pull through fine as long as the Madoffs, Lehmans, Goldbergs, Goldman Sachs types don't control our finances.

Best Answer

It's going to get worse before it gets better, will have to bear it throough.

Best Answer

It certainly is alexp1! It's a sinking ship and anyone who can needs to bail now. We're out of here in a few months! I'll always be proud to be British, but proud of Britain? No way.

Best Answer

Well said

Best Answer

No, everythings going to be fine

Best Answer

you tell that too the F**kers that keep smashing my car in and breaking into my flat

Best Answer

Haven't people been saying that since Maggie Thatcher ****** everything up back in the 70's?

Best Answer

Yes car winowds been broken 2 this month and my flats been broken into 2 in two im gonna move soon it shitt

Best Answer

DANG IT I HAVENT MADE IT OVER THERE TO SEE IT YET....IT CAN'T YET!

Best Answer

HAHA it will b cool you if your a torist just dont move here lol But you should come over its a cool place

Best Answer

LOL GOOD I WAS WORRIED

Best Answer