random lol. but now that i think of it. your hands are like, the very tool that makes your thoughts come to life! painting, feeling, they even help you talk! like when you see politicians move their hands all the time. They perform the musical ideas you have in your head. They're just...so expressive! haha. and yes there is a slight possibility of my head being in the stratosphere as we speak ;] ..
cupcake1992 cupcake1992 18-21, M 12 Answers Oct 22, 2012 in EP

yes the human being is an amazing species the best so far

Best Answer

Some hands are dirty, clean, soft, hard, rough, masculine, gentle, but I would prefer clean, masculine, and gentle hands..

Best Answer

depends on the work you do with your hands...if you meet someone who breaks rocks everyday it's gonna show..lol.

Best Answer

my hands are very useful for ************!

Best Answer

Hands are pretty cool stuff, you know, they can come in quite handy.

Best Answer

I do, especially when they're used right.

Best Answer

Yes, I hate it when I injure my hands, which is almost weekly, because it effects my work.

Best Answer

what do you do?
do you...build giant WWII airplanes???

Best Answer

Art. Although, oddly enough, I have built model planes too, but not for a living.

Best Answer

how did you injure your hands making art?

Best Answer

Knives. Lots of cutting and handling of razor sharp knives. I even cut my wristwatch several times by accident. Thousands of cuts each day, trimming and resizing, and it just takes one slip up.

Best Answer

i love my hands, my fingers to be exact :P

Best Answer

Yeah I can inflict devastating damage to your rib cage...

Best Answer