bloodyrainbowe bloodyrainbowe 18-21, F 15 Answers Apr 20, 2012

no matter what anyone tells you, if you feel unattractive fishing for compliments isn't gonna change a thing. beauty is in the eye of the beholder

Best Answer

wow i never thought about it like that

Best Answer

If you don't believe what others tell you, then what difference is it going to make what people say on here?

Best Answer

i don't know but u have a point

Best Answer

If your profile picture is you 8.5/10<br />
Do you have bdd or something?

Best Answer

?????? i don't know the question

Best Answer

body dysmorphic disorder, attractive people get under the impression they are ugly and won't believe people who say otherwise. There is a group for it EP Link

Best Answer

thanks

Best Answer

I am probably too old to understand and appreciate the look you have gone for, Goth is just a little extreme for me to say you look "pretty". Hot maybe, but I will reserve that judgement for the live person, not the avi. The makeup job is top notch though, and if you were trying for a Goth princess, you nailed it... hard!

Best Answer

ok then

Best Answer

april i need 2 talk 2 u i am going to go by your house later and don't say u are ok i talked 2 your dad he said u have not been going 2 your classes i am getting worried !!

Best Answer

i know i am not fine rainia and i will say that and ok i well see u soon and it is hard rainia ever since tony died my hole world stopped i need u rainia thanks for looking out for me !!!!

Best Answer

i know it has been hard for u since tony's death but i just up u have not done anything stupid !!!!! don't let your past get to u april u are going to be fine !!!!

Best Answer

i did rainia my past is already back ..............
and u know what i mean

Best Answer

i know what u mean who bad is it ???? never mind i will see when i get there i am leaving right now !!!

Best Answer

I think you know best..... <br />
Actually thats a joke, stop being silly. Your comments have NOTHING to do with how you look. It has to do with how you feel. You are going to feel unattractive no matter what others tell you because you hate yourself.<br />
So what are you going to do to change how you feel about yourself?

Best Answer

Brain chemistry has a lot to do about how you feel about yourself. If you are depressed, thinking negatively like you feel ugly is a sign of that.<br />
Get some help is all anyone can say. Go to the yellow pages and look under mental health. I am sure a doctor can help you with this. If you don't have any money try the state run clinic in your city for a low cost way to go.

Best Answer

i have a lot of people helping me but it does not seem to help

Best Answer

Why do you feel that you are ugly ?

Best Answer

i just do and i hate myself

Best Answer

You have to feel good about yourself before somebody else think it, if this is your profile I see then, no you are not ugly.

Best Answer

thanks

Best Answer

The girl I see in this profile would actually make a guy turn his head twice. I do not see ugly there.

Best Answer

thanks

Best Answer

Seriously, I have no reason to lie, you are not ugly ,now you should see a pic of me when I'm just lounging around the house. lol

Best Answer

Is your profile picture a picture of you?

Best Answer

yes but i used 2 put my friends pic and say it was me but yes i finally put some REAL ones of me but i hate them

Best Answer

You shouldn't. Honestly, you look good.

Best Answer

thanks

Best Answer

You're welcome.

Best Answer