Roserick22 Roserick22 41-45, F 20 Answers Jul 17, 2009

If you have the money to do it then go for it. Just have it set in your mind that you are going with x amount of dollars and when that's gone that's it and that you are not allowed to regret it if you lose it because it was a choice to go have fun.

I do hope you win big! Good luck :)

Best Answer

should i go to the casino today am i going to win

Best Answer

Have fun, but please remember that there's a hell of a difference between ESP and wishful thinking. The sad part is that they both feel the same in the beganing..

Best Answer

It is not lucky. Lots of people gain in the beginning, but all become beggars afterwards.

Best Answer

Save your money ....Don't go!!

Best Answer

By all means, go spend 5 or 6 dollars , have a nice meal in the restaurant, admire the members of your preferd sex, have some fun.

Best Answer

Casinos are for losers, I am talking from experience as my father was a loser.

Best Answer

put your money in a snack machine instead. it's a sure thing.

Best Answer

DO IT!

Best Answer

we'll as long as your paid your bills. Then, I'd say go for it!

Best Answer

If you go, take only a set amount of money. Leave the rest of your cash, your checkbook, and your credit cards at home. It's way to easy to lay down another $20 when you are feeling lucky.

Best Answer

Well, statistically the odds are against you, but someone has to win, right? Why not see if it's your day?!

Best Answer

Go on.....your instinct is the best guide! :)

Best Answer

if you have money to lose why not

Best Answer

Do it.

Best Answer

go play craps..it's thebest...only thing i can ever really win at lol b/c it's all about probability...no actual logic needs to be involved =)

Best Answer

Yes bet it all on black!

Best Answer