Duh, not every adult here is some baboon with sexual frustration

Best Answer

Some people here seem to think it's abhorrent to even have the two groups on one site.

Best Answer

Yeah I kinda agree, most teens here can be obnoxious as hell but hey, the kids need help and the adults have to give them what they need, something their parents have done so little

Best Answer

Some adults need that kind of tough love tbh

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

Physical discipline only works on children, these teens are still developing their character and using your hands is not gonna get you anything fruitful out of them, my dad beat my a lot and I still did ******, he started to be wise and guide me, now I am greater than before

Best Answer

I know most kids my age are a bit, off in sharpening their intellect but you don't have to care about teen trends, the teens who really need an adult, who are lonely as hell, they need YOU! If you think they are still ******, oh well, you can think what you think, I think helping those in true need is wonderful.

Best Answer

Of course, that's why you choose the thug life!! $$$$ 8==D 000

Best Answer

Of course that is ok.
There's no dividing fence between the ages in real life.

Best Answer

i think its fine.

why create an 'us' and 'them' attitude about it? i don't think it helps anyone to alienate them... also this idea that somehow there is a clear cut point at which someone becomes an adult is pure fantasy.

Best Answer

This is it exactly. Kids are people too.

Best Answer

I guess it depends on the questions they are asking..I have two girls of my own...now if a girl in here asks a question that i can answer...better she hear the educated answer from me rather than some 15 yr old horndog!

Best Answer

lets not go there full stop....

Best Answer

You have been here for a while right? Is this just self preservation or what?

Best Answer

most young profiles are too suspect.. they seem like older ppl posing as a teen.. and the genuine teens dont really have much to offer me in the way of conversation..

Best Answer

I'll agree to that. I try to avoid saying anything too crazy if the person's age indicator suggests they're under 21.

Best Answer

NO its FREAKING CREEPY a 20+ year old GROWN MAN should have othing in common with a girl under 17, even if she is a lil hoe! if your not offering advice....what are you really tryna offer her?

Best Answer

3-4 years differnce means conversation is impossible and/or immoral? What are you even talking about?

Best Answer

Didn't say that. Saying that if your 20+, stop trying to f 12 year olds. period. If your 20, and u have things in common enough to enter a serious relationship with a 14-15 yr old girl....u need to evaluate urself. If she has to ask her parents for persmission to hang w u.....shes to young for u bro.

Best Answer

i avoid it, i just laugh at their questions.

Best Answer

You don't think you have any valuable advice for the younger ones? Or at least share a joke or two with them?

Best Answer

lol if it amuses me i might answer but i do not engage them in conversation.

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

Nah

Best Answer