pillorycolin pillorycolin 51-55, F 2 Answers Dec 27, 2012 in Movies & TV

I am bloody gutted! Now all my heroes are dead; but never forgotten. I will think of all the actors and behind scenes people when I watch UFO and The Prisoner

Best Answer

yes i agree as ATV MIDLANDS and ATV LONDON will be around forever.

Best Answer

I never morn the death of a rich person. It's the poor people who need tears.

Best Answer

I agree but G A was one of the good guys and was / is rich in that his work goes back decades and has had inspiration for thousands; he also has fan clubs / mags. He died from early stage dementia; He was NOT a capitalist in that sense. He was once asked something about being given money but suggested under the success of Thunderbirds that all his charity money should go to International Rescue (to help earthquake survivors etc). I had to mention this. He is the last of my heroes as they are all but gone. G A was responsible for my favourite post puppet sci-fi series and that is also why I felt strongly making this comment
Thank you.

Best Answer

OK A BIG STAR OF ATV IS NO MORE.

Best Answer

YES i agree as LEW GRADE also made the CROSSROADS FOUNDATION that cares for disabled people so ATV does its charity work as did GERRYas we have done for 63 years.

Best Answer

List whatever charity PR you like. I measure a person's greed on the number of bedrooms and cars they own. I think we can quickly uncover a large level of greed here.

Best Answer

yes but GERRY was a genius at ATV,

Best Answer