marsha12345 marsha12345 26-30, F 22 Answers Nov 15, 2012 in EP

yes it's sexist that society tells women to wear bras but not men. Our society takes for granted seeing a man's naked breast but if a women did the same thing people would freak out. I personally find bras uncomfortable and i only wear them when i absolutely have to because of societal pressure. Let's have men wear bras so they can see what a women has to go through having to wear one 24/7. Let's see how it make them feel...

Best Answer

Maybe you need to go to a real lingerie shop and get a GOOD fitting... The right fit is wonderful...anything else is torture... Bobbie

Best Answer

I am a male and I wear bras 24/7. I also have d cup breasts.

Best Answer

I think if a man wants to wear a bra then power to him. Women have pretty panties and cute sexy bras. I love wearing both but I have to be aware of what bras I wear so they won't be seen. Luckily I am free to wear whatever panties I want.

Best Answer

Yes men who have large man boobs should wear bras.I know a male who is not heavy set he is only 165lbs and he has a large boobs that if he is not wearing a bra we see his breasts jiggle when he walks.

Best Answer

Well, ever since I saw that Seinfeld episode where George's father came up with the idea of "mansiere" or "bro," I've thought that it's a good idea, all jokes aside.

Few things look worse than a set of moobs, and, unfortunately, the obesity epidemic has led to a lot of that. If I had the money, I would start a company that sold chest shape-wear for men so that the more out of shape guys could at least look like they have flat, powerful pecs instead of droopy moobs.

Best Answer

I am a male 48 years old and i'm only 187lbs and I went to the Doctor who refer me to other Doctors and turns out my man boobs was upgraded to Breasts.I did'nt want man boobs let alone Breasts.In order to stop them from jiggling when walking my Doctor told me about the man bra.Never knew there was one.For $80.00 I could get 1 man bra.You know how many bras of women I can buy for $80.00.I bought 8

Best Answer

At VS maybe 2 Bras

Best Answer

Your fcking mental

Best Answer

no she is not she is only telling the truth

Best Answer

Oh dont be so silly you sad boring little pervert.

Best Answer

**** you how dare you call me a pervert you do not even know me just get your facts right

Best Answer

oooooo i hit you on a nervey nerve!!! RapidExpress your a PERVERT

Best Answer

I have seen many unclad guys during back stage dressing. The saggy man **** are not pretty. I wear a bra nearly all the time and find it very helpful. I think ace bandage would be better than nothing.

Best Answer

Well ... those men that have great pecs and not saggy msn boobs would do us women a great diservice visually if they strapped up those glorious things...

Best Answer

Bras were designed and made for a reason, to support breasts. There is a growing number of men with boobs, very large boobs. It is disgusting to see a bare chested guy with large breasts flopping around in the open when women who are pretty much flat chested are required to cover their breast just because they are women. So first if a man has big breasts, cover them; whether the guy wants to wear a bra or not is entirely up to him, just stop flopping them around out in the open. Once a guy with large breasts tries the support of a well fitted bra, he'll wonder what took him so long to experience the comfort women have known forever. If you don't have large breasts, leave the bras alone, what do you need them for. If you do have breasts requiring the support of a good bra, wear them just as women do, just another garment of your daily wardrobe. Don't wear extra clothes to try to conceal them, don't think about them or make anything special out of wearing them. Wear them as a comfort tool, not some freakish perverted act. Bras are just another article of clothing, one designed for a very specific need, which is why it is mainly a female garment.

Best Answer

Right on. I am a long haul truck driver, and the #$%$# seat belts (required by law) rubbed my nip almost raw. I started putting a pillow between me and the belt..worked fine until the DOT (dept of transportation) cop stopped me and wrote me a big ticket for driving in a dangerous manner.... Said the pillow could fall out and get under my brake pedal (which is true)... went to the Dr. and he said it is simple...get a GOOD fitting bra and enjoy pure comfort... 4 years now no raw boobs. no aching chest and no body gives a darn what I wear... I ain't gay or a sissy... Driver Joe

Best Answer

I agree with you I have d cup breasts and wear them 24/7. I even wear panties.

Best Answer

Yes, as well as bathing suits that offer support. If women are not allowed to go topless at the beach or pool, why should men? Especially guys like me with really large breasts.

Best Answer

Yes i agree with you.

Best Answer

Men with large boobs should better wear bras, but you can't force them as it is a psychological event to have to wear a typical woman-considerated peace of clothing. I'm a man with a 34B/C cup size (depending of the brand and type of bra), and it was not easy for me in the beginning when I had to start to wear a bra ...

Best Answer

In my case I have no choice but to wear a bra.I am only 187lbs and it is not cause of weight I have to wear.They bounce or jiggle when I just walk without.Been to Doctors but they could only help by how to hide them.Sports bra or baggy tee shirts.

Best Answer

No one forcing women to wear bras. Many dont. Or even panties. In fact we prefer you don't!!!!

Best Answer

I love this question and wish I had the boobs to support a bra also

Best Answer

thats dumb

Best Answer

I like wearing a bra. I also wesr panties. I am married and not gay. I have b cup boobs. Sometimes I wear a sports bra to flatten them and sometimes I wear a regular bra

Best Answer

I do and love em... Every man should if he wants to.... Look at ALL the women who dress like men....

Best Answer

um no, I have nothing to put in a bra and the material that women's underwear is made out of feels gross to me

Best Answer

Panties I wear and mini skirt secretly

Best Answer