NEW FACES was a tv talent show made by ATV from 1973 it ran for a long time then it was revived by CENTRAL in the late 1980s hosted by MARTY KAINE it abuptly ended in 1993 due to her death. Now ATV want revive the show.
pillorycolin pillorycolin 51-55, F 4 Answers Jan 26, 2013 in Movies & TV

god that takes me back victoria wood was my fave

Best Answer

well she could be a judge on NEW FACES we dont want nina myshkov do we the foul mouthed witch.

Best Answer

still getting used to this old face

Best Answer

you need NEW FACES.

Best Answer

Isn't that what America's got talent and Britain's got talent and all the rest of them are?

Best Answer

they are simon cowell trash bring back NEW FACES its still running in australia.

Best Answer

I don't think I've seen it. I remember one called Tiny Talent Time, in Hamilton, Ontario. It ran for 35 years, but all of the participants were kids.

Best Answer

ATV made NEW FACES from 1973 it made JIM DAVIDSON, MARTI KAINE and LENNY HENRY famous it was hosted by DEREK HOBSON. It ended in 1980 but was revived by CENTRAL in 1986 then hosted by former winner MARTI CAINE the show has foul mouthed judge NINA MYSCOV on it and in 1987 MARTI slapped her face on the show. It ended in 1990 after MARTI CAINE died from cancer. Now ATV was to bring it sack with original seventies host DEREK HOBSON and i do think it will work as the x factor and britains got talent are rubbish.

Best Answer

Won't be the same... Maybe Lenny Henry could be a judge.

Best Answer

yes ATV might do that pity marti cant return god rest her soul.

Best Answer